Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kas01980

VIP Member
Weekend with the folks. Dad at pub, so at home with Mum and she wants to catch up on Love Island. Just put it on and the first vison that greats me is Jaques in his grotty Y Fronts after the night in the hideaway 😫😫🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3

kayl1986

VIP Member

Marilyn345

VIP Member
To be fair I think it was always intended for the single islanders to stay. Dom only left in S3 because he had expressed that he was only interested in Jess who was at home.
You’ve got me thinking there, I can’t quote chapter and verse but I remember well the night when everyone came back from Casa Amor in Series 4, we had already seen Meghan announcing she was re-coupling and we knew Wes was coming back on his own: I remember thinking we would be losing Wes and it was a big surprise to me when Caroline invited him to sit down, hopefully someone will remember for sure. Otherwise the night I’m describing was (IMO) one of the best ever episodes of LI, we had the Georgia/Dev drama that same night, all beautifully presented by Caroline, whose timing was always impeccable, Whitmore would have rushed through it speaking at a gazillion miles per hour 🤫

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
It all depends on the order they choose but Charlie will pick first cause he’s new & pick Tasha I think… Andrew will be left to couple up with Ekin or Antigoni depending on what happens with Jay & Jacques.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Don’t get why Charlie picked eken sue, he seemed way more into Tasha - it’s gonna blow with Andrew and Tasha
tbh i get the feeling that producers either had him pick ES to keep her in the game in prep for CA or he decided to pick her because of the public's reaction to her and would keep him in discussion for a quick 15 mins. it would explain all of the snide remarks he makes about her as well. he doesn't genuinely seem interested at all in her or even interested in getting to know her and deffo he's just made ES his place holder

kayl1986

VIP Member
The story clearly hasn’t came from nothing so I will rephrase to I suspect it’s true. She only follows 300 people on Instagram one of them being him and his page is private so where would the media have got this information from.
Lots of them know each other or rumoured to. Like gemma and jacques. Even rumours jacques and luca know each other. I think it's someone generally trying cause shit as they no longer a considered contestant for casa amor. Will take it with pinch of salt 😂

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Gemma seems sensible a lot of the time, if a lil boring but her taste in men/company and comments like the "you should have seen Ekin's face" which were nasty make me side eye her. Could be immaturity or the influence of the others but I go up and down with my opinion of her.
She reminds me of a school prefect, tbh.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
I think this series is good. Ekin, Davide,Luca (for wrong reasons) make it. The rest are pretty lame.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Really Ekin Sue?! Was it ok when Davide wanted to get to know Danica??? (Was it Danica who split them up?? Can’t remember now!)
Davide never wanted to know that poor girl, it was Ekin Su who wanted to know Jay and kissed him on the terrace etc that’s when Davide dumped her

I think it's done in order of maximum shit stirring. Charlie is obviously going first as the new boy. Then Jay will probably go before Jacques as he clearly wants to get away from Ekin-Su. If they fancy a cliff hanger they could even have Jay & Jacques as the last two to pick.

I could script this shite.
Yeh it’s usually done random. But Charlie will have first pick won’t he? As hes new like Danica did

kayl1986

VIP Member
To be fair I think it was always intended for the single islanders to stay. Dom only left in S3 because he had expressed that he was only interested in Jess who was at home.
Didn't she go off and shag Mike at the hotel when mug dom left for her then found out about them 😂

Reactions: 2