Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Yes that would be so much better, if you end up single after CA you go home.This all changed in Series 4 when they obviously wanted Wes and Georgia to stay.
To be fair I think it was always intended for the single islanders to stay. Dom only left in S3 because he had expressed that he was only interested in Jess who was at home.

Reactions: 2

Kas01980

VIP Member
Yep lots of already seen bits there. I really wish they’d just cut the challenges, and put more of the “unseen” style clips in the normal show.

What I learnt from that is that Danica looks really out of her comfort zone. I don’t think she’s having a very nice time.
I've never watched unseen bits because I assumed it was just boring bits that didn't add to the storyline

Reactions: 1

Marilyn345

VIP Member
The thing is, if this Charlie picks Tasha, who on earth would Andrew pick? He's been putting all his eggs in one basket, the mug!
I expect Andrew will be last ‘picker’ so he won’t really have a choice, it will be whatever girl has not been picked. Have a feeling they’ll be a public vote thereafter “what boy and what girl do you want to evict’ irrespective of whether they’re a couple or part of a couple. Whatever happens they’ll be getting rid of two of the present company before Casa Amor (starts 4 July).

Holmessk

VIP Member
I'm too tipsy, waiting for Holmessk Jr to come over for a night out and watching glasto to LI tattle tonight. Have fun lovelies and I look forward to catching up in my massively hungover state! 😘
BTW I voted for Jay, because I'm sure his mother loves him! 🙏

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i'm really curious about how serious people are about their ekin su + davide ship/recoupling predictions! here for the enemies to lovers trope. for the people who think it's going to happen what are your predictions of when? i think it could possibly even be another chloe toby situation and be a huge and pivotal recoupling after all of casa amor which is supposedly in a little over a week from now

Palmyra.

her following him on Instagram is a bit of a far cry away from concocting an elaborate plan via text to win love island.

IMO it’s the sexist media trying to villainise the most outspoken woman in the villa. Probably for the audacity of being strong willed, overtly sexual and outspoken.

I get that Ekin Su might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I have a lot of doubts over this type of reporting.
The story clearly hasn’t came from nothing so I will rephrase to I suspect it’s true. She only follows 300 people on Instagram one of them being him and his page is private so where would the media have got this information from.