Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
I'm sure she was sexually active at 16 with her 20/21 year old boyfriend Jacques 🙃🤢
exactly, i can’t get this out my mind which just makes it worse

I think some people would have been shocked at old school Love Island if they're complaining about the Hideaway. There would be full on romping and duvet action on show in the early series!

But I get the premise, it's seems a bit seedy or inappropriate seeing a 19 year old woman who not too long ago was in sixth form. Though aren't older guys her thing? As mentioned, she has an iron clad contract with ITV which seemingly excludes a lot of footage of her. We barely see her converse with anyone nowadays. It bodes well for Luca that he is being so possessive, coupled with her age that any new blokes in the villa aren't going anywhere near her!
lol i know about that too, it just makes me cringe, especially having to see andrew say “do you like that” to tasha just for her to go to charlie the next day

I think some people would have been shocked at old school Love Island if they're complaining about the Hideaway. There would be full on romping and duvet action on show in the early series!

But I get the premise, it's seems a bit seedy or inappropriate seeing a 19 year old woman who not too long ago was in sixth form. Though aren't older guys her thing? As mentioned, she has an iron clad contract with ITV which seemingly excludes a lot of footage of her. We barely see her converse with anyone nowadays. It bodes well for Luca that he is being so possessive, coupled with her age that any new blokes in the villa aren't going anywhere near her!
i’ve seen ppl talking about this contract, can someone elaborate? what contract??

Reactions: 1

jadach

VIP Member
Liberty was the fakest of her pair with jake. She seen he was in Bottom 3 at the pool party. Knew she wasn't going to win then faked the whole break up to get the most publicity and attention days before the final. She knew coming 5th 6th or whatever wouldn't get her the publicity. All about keeping it real and being true to herself. Her photos look nothing like her
wow okay, didn’t know ppl had this view lol

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Didn’t she say something along the lines of going for looks but that hasn’t worked out, so try something new 🙈 So pretty much said he isn’t good looking in a roundabout way
I guess that could just mean he’s not her usual type though? I mean he’s not my type at all but that doesn’t mean I think he’s ugly as he’s definitely not. But to be fair I can never tell with her whether she’s being a bitch or not 😅

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
@efie it's on YouTube I think under Chris Taylor.
He has a show with another presenter. I'm sorry I don't know the name but almost sure saw it on YouTube x

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I expect Andrew will be last ‘picker’ so he won’t really have a choice, it will be whatever girl has not been picked. Have a feeling they’ll be a public vote thereafter “what boy or girl do you want to evict’ irrespective of whether they’re a couple or part of a couple. Whatever happens they’ll be getting rid of two of the present company before Casa Amor (starts 4 July).
Looks like Andrew might be last

Attachments