Love Island 2022 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we just not seeing enough of the interaction between the girls though to know if they have formed friendships because I was quite surprised when Gemma and Tasha were saying last night they were best friends in there. And the way they were all going on when Amber left. The editing seems to be a shambles this year now actually.

Reactions: 21
Are we just not seeing enough of the interaction between the girls though to know if they have formed friendships because I was quite surprised when Gemma and Tasha were saying last night they were best friends in there. And the way they were all going on when Amber left. The editing seems to be a shambles this year now actually.
Afia mentioned Amber was popular in the villa. All the og girls and guys liked her. It seems mainly focused on the drama which is good but I do enjoy seeing the friendships

Reactions: 7
Afia mentioned Amber was popular in the villa. All the og girls and guys liked her. It seems mainly focused on the drama which is good but I do enjoy seeing the friendships
I liked Afia and wish there'd been someone in there for her, she seemed really genuine. I liked Amber too, even all her eye-rolling. 😁

Reactions: 8
They should have a rule though that if you recouple during Casa Amor you're not allowed to go back to your previous partner afterwards.
last season when toby went back to chloe tho it was gold to watch lol and it was nice that pretty much everyone in the villa also found it outrageously hilarious too

Reactions: 11
Just caught up.

I think Tasha getting to know ppl is fine - it’s part of the game. Dami soon moved on as soon as Amber left. Luca was a twit to danika. What I’m not fine with is her being moody and a twit to Andrew. Just be honest girl, he isn’t ticking boxes and you don’t feel yourself.

Reactions: 22
can't believe we have pretty much a new thread every day lol. can the next thread have a poll for the most disliked islander?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually feeling a bit sorry for Andrew 😅 100% reckon someone’s going to come in that she’ll really like and she’s going to ditch him.
Got a feeling Paige is going to end up hurt as well 😬
This.
Then Paige and Andrew form a friendship couple and come second to David’s and Ekin-Su.

Reactions: 7
Although not exactly a fan, I'm starting to feel a bit for Danica. The way Jacques hung his head in despair when she was the only one left said it all; you'd think he was being forced to actually marry her ffs. And especially after being rejected by the ole fishface she's bound to be feeling like the last christmas card in the box ... and I don't know about anyone else but I always reserve those for the people I don't really like. 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Apparently there is a show lined up called daughters of footballers, as a lot of the footballers Michael Owen’s era have daughters in their late teens, she is defo going to be in the final. It’s already set up in my opinion
I think so too. I think that’s why Luca is clinging on for dear life and getting aggressive at Danica for parting him from Gemma. I think that’s why Gemma isn’t that fussed on making a effort with other guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
some people are speculating that Amber is going back into the villa. That will never happen, it’s not big brother 🤣

Reactions: 8
Weekend with the folks. Dad at pub, so at home with Mum and she wants to catch up on Love Island. Just put it on and the first vison that greats me is Jaques in his grotty Y Fronts after the night in the hideaway 😫😫🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Plus Amber wouldn’t add much now except more beef with Ekin-Su. And she may want a word with Dami and Indiyah. But meh, she had her chance and did bugger all except roll her eyes!

Reactions: 5
Don’t think it’s fair to blame Jacques for no1 else picking danika. Someone had to come last. He’s not the best but that scenarios unavoidable
I didn’t blame Jaques for chosing Danica.

I blamed him for being rude and ungracious about it

Reactions: 10
Its been like that every week in Ireland 🇮🇪 since LI began...it's really bleeping annoying and I say it every week.
I only noticed tonight , I usually watch it the next day because of work but I was here waiting for it af 9pm 😭 ridiculous

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.