Love Island 2022 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys are the biggest bunch of witches and Jacques and Lucas are the ringleaders. Just giggling and filming ES and Amber's argument

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Well Ikenna showed some personality (well life really) on that clip on Unseen bits, wonder how much we don't see? And they were all in the pool, when do we see that during the week. Anyone not watching on a Saturday should, it shows another side to everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else watching the crappy bits cos they have nothing better to do 😭 wish iain would stfu he talks to much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The boys are the biggest bunch of witches and Jacques and Lucas are the ringleaders. Just giggling and filming ES and Amber's argument
Yeah that was annoying. And pointless as well, they know it's already being filmed so why bother?!

Every year they show a conversation where the islanders are being thick about geography. It's getting boring now.

Reactions: 7
Jay believes in the law of attraction

I guess he's trying to ask, believe, recieve Paige 💀

Jacques and Lucas relationship isn't like Kem and Chris. It's so toxic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't need 2 minutes of Luca going to suck Gemmas toe on my screen... then he did 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So Jacques and Lucas are giving Paige and Gemma massages. But spent most of the time smiling at eachother and giggling.

Their relationship is weird AF. Won't be suprised if they move in with eachother and start bleeping. Very very strange behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Beach hut: can you do a celebrity impression

Davide: well I'm a celebrity now

But he did do the Gino D'Acampo "if my mother had wheels she would be a bike" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am absolutely dead at Indiyah’s blood curdling screams and no one doing anything 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.