Love Island 2022 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the big drama and complaints fo ofcom of davide
And gemma coupled up. They’re both legally eligible to be on the show and nothing to say they couldn’t couple up. It didn’t even last long enough for a kiss anyway so was never an issue.
There's no set length of time or relationship stage for a Davide kiss to happen though. Seems to be a totally random phenomenon, much like spontaneous combustion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the big drama and complaints fo ofcom of davide
And gemma coupled up. They’re both legally eligible to be on the show and nothing to say they couldn’t couple up. It didn’t even last long enough for a kiss anyway so was never an issue.
Seriously?!? People have complained to Ofcom?!? 😂. I get why people find it a bit uncomfortable, BUT...no crime is being committed. They are both consenting adults and she's old enough to make her own decisions

Reactions: 6
Some of the lowlights
Juiced up Jay's power thrusting
jay.gif

Beat that booty like a drum
neww.gif

Selling Fish and Sucking Feet
new.gif

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody else think this weeks unseen bits contained rather a lot of….. already seen bits? There seemed more recycling of stuff from previous episodes than normal. Was a bit of a snoozefest tonight.

Reactions: 13
I need to remember not to be eating while watching these!!

Are Jacques hands down his shorts yet again :sick: and Dami farting :sick:

Ughh the boys being so childish during the argument and thinking they're hilarious 🙄 and the being dim about geography is so boring, being dim isn't cute

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yep lots of already seen bits there. I really wish they’d just cut the challenges, and put more of the “unseen” style clips in the normal show.

What I learnt from that is that Danica looks really out of her comfort zone. I don’t think she’s having a very nice time.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but how do they not know this geography stuff! And Paige being all smug she knew the capital of Iceland Rejuvanik!? Kos or Athens is the capital of Greece its deffo one of them ? Ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol at Iain taking the piss out of Jacques being unable to pronounce his own name though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but how do they not know this geography stuff! And Paige being all smug she knew the capital of Iceland Rejuvanik!? Kos or Athens is the capital of Greece its deffo one of them ? Ffs
I hear those hot springs in Rejuvanik are great for rejuvenation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paige
"The capital of Spain.... It's Rome, isn't it?"
"You know the saying, Rome was built in an afternoon"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep lots of already seen bits there. I really wish they’d just cut the challenges, and put more of the “unseen” style clips in the normal show.

What I learnt from that is that Danica looks really out of her comfort zone. I don’t think she’s having a very nice time.
I've never watched unseen bits because I assumed it was just boring bits that didn't add to the storyline

Reactions: 1
This episode has made me feel better to be average looking but educated that's for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.