Love Island 2022 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not saying she’s too young for sex, i just don’t want to see her in the hideaway. in fact, i don’t want too see anyone on there
Neither do I particularly tbh but we don’t ever actually see anything, more hear 🥴 but irrespective of age she’s part of the show and maybe I’m too liberal but 19 year olds being sexually active isn’t a big deal to me.

Reactions: 18
I'm sure she was sexually active at 16 with her 20/21 year old boyfriend Jacques 🙃🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I still think that the if you came back single from casa amor thing was to let Dom go home 😂
Makes better tv tho! Imagine the scenes if they did it this year!
could be our way of getting rid of luca, Jacques and Jay all in one episode 😏

Reactions: 3
I think some people would have been shocked at old school Love Island if they're complaining about the Hideaway. There would be full on romping and duvet action on show in the early series!

But I get the premise, it's seems a bit seedy or inappropriate seeing a 19 year old woman who not too long ago was in sixth form. Though aren't older guys her thing? As mentioned, she has an iron clad contract with ITV which seemingly excludes a lot of footage of her. We barely see her converse with anyone nowadays. It bodes well for Luca that he is being so possessive, coupled with her age that any new blokes in the villa aren't going anywhere near her!

Reactions: 14
My daughter is 20, she's the one who got me watching LI. She gets the ick at someone Davide's age pursuing a 19 yr old. I agree with whoever said that they don't want to see anyone in the hideaway, its just rank :sick:

Reactions: 9
I think some people would have been shocked at old school Love Island if they're complaining about the Hideaway. There would be full on romping and duvet action on show in the early series!
Emma and Terry comes to mind 🙈 not even under the duvet!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently there is a show lined up called daughters of footballers, as a lot of the footballers Michael Owen’s era have daughters in their late teens, she is defo going to be in the final. It’s already set up in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she was sexually active at 16 with her 20/21 year old boyfriend Jacques 🙃🤢
exactly, i can’t get this out my mind which just makes it worse

But I get the premise, it's seems a bit seedy or inappropriate seeing a 19 year old woman who not too long ago was in sixth form. Though aren't older guys her thing? As mentioned, she has an iron clad contract with ITV which seemingly excludes a lot of footage of her. We barely see her converse with anyone nowadays. It bodes well for Luca that he is being so possessive, coupled with her age that any new blokes in the villa aren't going anywhere near her!
lol i know about that too, it just makes me cringe, especially having to see andrew say “do you like that” to tasha just for her to go to charlie the next day

i’ve seen ppl talking about this contract, can someone elaborate? what contract??

Reactions: 1
Isn’t there some type of clause now where they can’t show anything too bad in the hideaway anymore? Like kissing is fine but then it cuts if they start getting intimate.

I’m fully convinced they have a contract that Gemma and whoever she’s coupled up with can’t be painted in a bad light 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s probably why we never see them do anything except chime in with advice now

Reactions: 5
Just caught up and honestly Tasha needs to get in the bin. So rude to poor Andrew after she was the one who snaked him. JUST BE HONEST. No one is forcing you to stay with Andrew but own your feelings. She clearly cares very much about how she is perceived by others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
exactly, i can’t get this out my mind which just makes it worse

lol i know about that too, it just makes me cringe, especially having to see andrew say “do you like that” to tasha just for her to go to charlie the next day

i’ve seen ppl talking about this contract, can someone elaborate? what contract??
Good question. It’s what people claim when they think someone is getting an easier ride. No one knows definitely if any such document exists so it’s all conjecture. Personally I think Gemma is getting an ‘easier ride’ as she’s pretty much an uninteresting contestant, probably a sweet enough girl but can’t see what she adds to the programme🤔. Have a feeling production expected more of her than she can give so they went to Plan B.

Reactions: 5
Apparently there is a show lined up called daughters of footballers, as a lot of the footballers Michael Owen’s era have daughters in their late teens, she is defo going to be in the final. It’s already set up in my opinion
You can imagine an Owen family deal with ITV is already in place. Michael Owen appeared on ITV's The Masked Singer. You could almost imagine a negotiation happening from there for other shows.

I don’t get the big drama and complaints fo ofcom of davide
And gemma coupled up. They’re both legally eligible to be on the show and nothing to say they couldn’t couple up. It didn’t even last long enough for a kiss anyway so was never an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Andrew is too good for Tasha. Absolutely love Dami and Indiyah (they could quite possibly win). feel sorry for DanicA, hope she gets a chance with someone nice. Although I do love Davide

Think there is a maturity issue between Tasha and Andrew. He is, shes not.She likes lots of attention.Doesnt want to be wifed off.Wants guys after her.Simples.

Little Miss Owen didn’t enter the villa without assurances, maybe even in writing that she wouldn’t be shown doing certain things. Look how all the other girls are zoomed in on in terms of their bodies (lots of close up arse shots and cleavage) and whatnot and the most we see of Gemma is a zoomed out shot of her in a bikini or cuddling Luca.

I don’t want to see her in the hideaway, I’m pretty sure most people have had a shag at 19 but the noises coupled with the implied “eh eh” (zooming in on a tube of lube) just gives me the ick.

Tasha is a party girl, a party girl who is pissed off that she is lumbered with Andrew and none of the bombshells or other guys have made a play for her outright. She needs to go.

Reactions: 12
Re: Charlie being slated:

1. take away the money and the posh boy privilege and he is average at best and that is being kind.

2. he clearly thinks he is too good for ES as demonstrated by him taking the piss out of how she talks and what she says (see also Davide with Danica before he kissed her)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.