Love Island 2022 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its funny how Gemma and Luca havent had a date or an option to go to the hideaway? She would run a mile if she was being sent off to the hideaway in sexy lingerie to do hand stuff with Luca 🤣 (its prob in her contract not to go)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I… don’t think Gemma and Luca are that bad…

**shrugs**
I don’t like Luca he’s a tit stirrer but I don’t get the Gemma hate. Bit boring but I don’t get mean girl vibes from her at all. I don’t think she will end up wining unless she jumps ship.

Reactions: 11
To be fair I think it was always intended for the single islanders to stay. Dom only left in S3 because he had expressed that he was only interested in Jess who was at home.
I still think that the if you came back single from casa amor thing was to let Dom go home 😂

Reactions: 2
i do not want to see gemma in the hideaway or almost 30 year olds cheering for a 19 year old (who only turned 19 last month) to go to the hideaway either 😵💫

Gemma is fine. She seems nice enough most of the time. But her taste in men is poor.
her and luca just seem awkward. idk if she’s just camera shy and too aware of them. but i swear she barely makes eye contact with him. she’s always liking straight ahead and looks at him for a bit then turns. he’s always looking at her, touching her and wanting to cuddle or hug, and she seems stiff, idk how to explain it

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Gemma is grand, very pretty, seems sensible but she is so booooring, no bit of craic with her at all!

Reactions: 14
Gemma seems sensible a lot of the time, if a lil boring but her taste in men/company and comments like the "you should have seen Ekin's face" which were nasty make me side eye her. Could be immaturity or the influence of the others but I go up and down with my opinion of her.

Reactions: 16
Gemma seems sensible a lot of the time, if a lil boring but her taste in men/company and comments like the "you should have seen Ekin's face" which were nasty make me side eye her. Could be immaturity or the influence of the others but I go up and down with my opinion of her.
She reminds me of a school prefect, tbh.

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on last night's episode, Paige is getting on my nerves....Nice girl, yeah..but boring Zzzzzz

Charlie looks like he fell asleep on a sunbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keep changing my mind if Paige is better with Jay or jacques. She and Jay look good together. She and Jacques are cute together. Jay’s smile does things 😍😍

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Jacques is what puts me off Paige. Please let her ditch him for the love of God

• Heart
Reactions: 6
not saying she’s too young for sex, i just don’t want to see her in the hideaway. in fact, i don’t want too see anyone on there
No I do agree with that part . I don’t think they should film when they’re in there at all we don’t need to see that bit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.