Love Island 2022 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just hoping that the CA format goes back to early years!
not sure when it changed, series 4/5 maybe but obv at the end you had to choose to recouple or not, if you chose someone else but your partner stayed single to stay with you then the single person got dumped straight away no questions.
made much better tv and meant the decisions were risky etc
Yes that would be so much better, if you end up single after CA you go home.This all changed in Series 4 when they obviously wanted Wes and Georgia to stay.

Reactions: 5
Anyone slightly annoyed how Davide just plunged in for a kiss with Danica? At the time i thought...hang on there...thats a bit?? I dunno...forceful,arrogant...then he didnt pick her.Poor Danica.Shes had a tit time
And then saying he probably made her day 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It is true they both run in the same london socialite circles and she’s following him
her following him on Instagram is a bit of a far cry away from concocting an elaborate plan via text to win love island.

IMO it’s the sexist media trying to villainise the most outspoken woman in the villa. Probably for the audacity of being strong willed, overtly sexual and outspoken.

I get that Ekin Su might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I have a lot of doubts over this type of reporting.

Reactions: 27
her following him on Instagram is a bit of a far cry away from concocting an elaborate plan via text to win love island.

IMO it’s the sexist media trying to villainise the most outspoken woman in the villa. Probably for the audacity of being strong willed, overtly sexual and outspoken.

I get that Ekin Su might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I have a lot of doubts over this type of reporting.
The story clearly hasn’t came from nothing so I will rephrase to I suspect it’s true. She only follows 300 people on Instagram one of them being him and his page is private so where would the media have got this information from.

Reactions: 1
No wonder Tasha has the ick with Andrew. She’s been with Giovanni from strictly. He can’t complete with that😂😂😂 he’s gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually feel so bad for Danica, Davide kissing her yesterday and then picking someone else and none of the guys have really gave her a chance x
Not only havent they given her a chance but they’ve been outright rude to her.

Lucas little toddler tantrum, sleeping in a different bed - all for dramatic effect. Then during the game when she called him needy, he was rude and nasty to her.

Genma must be absolutely blind to ignore the red flags coming off Luca and Jacques.

Reactions: 24
Not only havent they given her a chance but they’ve been outright rude to her.

Lucas little toddler tantrum, sleeping in a different bed - all for dramatic effect. Then during the game when she called him needy, he was rude and nasty to her.

Genma must be absolutely blind to ignore the red flags coming off Luca and Jacques.
Luca is horrible

Is anyone clear on why Gemma and Luca became popular they are boring and being nothing to the show

Reactions: 13
jax and paige remind me of the popular bad boy jock x the sweet nerdy girl storyline
it’s so easy to like them but i’m not giving in

Reactions: 6
jax definitely thinks he’s an alpha male😂 him and luca are like the ringleaders of the group
also didn’t dami say he doesn’t chat to luca “like that” after the whole andrew thing? i got the vibe he doesn’t like luca after that.

Reactions: 10
Yes that would be so much better, if you end up single after CA you go home.This all changed in Series 4 when they obviously wanted Wes and Georgia to stay.
I think fewer people would swap if they knew it could get their partner dumped though. They won't want to risk being the reason a popular person is dumped because it might affect how many brand deals they'll be offered when they leave.

They should have a rule though that if you recouple during Casa Amor you're not allowed to go back to your previous partner afterwards. I think in S4 they did something where they didn't let Georgia and Sam stay coupled up didn't they? So it could be kind of like that- if you want to ditch your Casa partner for your OG partner then you have to leave the villa.

They definitely need to do something to make Casa less predicable otherwise we'll just end up with a load of Jake's who think staying loyal through it is all they need to do (although he royally fucked this up anyway😂) and it'll be really boring.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I think it was always intended for the single islanders to stay. Dom only left in S3 because he had expressed that he was only interested in Jess who was at home.

Reactions: 2
Catching up on last night... I feel this year when the girls are getting pulled for being snakey, they cry!! I liked Tasha but after this I'm not too sure on her!!!

Reactions: 6
I think Tasha changed her feelings towards Andrew because they were both in the bottom three. He should just move on. She's not into him.

Reactions: 13
the only couple i like and care about is dami and indiyah. i also think it’s the most equal couple in terms of liking each other. every other couple seems one sided, or one person is annoying and unlikeable.
ekin su and charlie obviously don’t like each other at all, ekin su is settling and waiting for someone better to come along, i don’t think she’s attracted to him at all.
Indiyah and Dami were also not paired together by the public day 1. Although I was annoyed because I did. Now reflecting I think it gave them time to see what eachother were like as friends and people as a whole. The couples put together know the public like them together so are forcing it (Tasha and Blandrew) but Indiyah and Dami naturally gravitated to eachother even when other people came in.

Reactions: 8
Indiyah and Dami are my faves, I feel their progression from mates to a little more has been natural. He is handsome, witty and he ACTUALLY seems into her which I love for her because despite being stunning she was virtually ignored by the other men for the best part of 2 weeks (poss longer - not sure of the timeline)

Reactions: 24
The Sun will literally report on anything and everything, even if it isn’t true.
Yep, they have a special budget for if they get sued: the legal costs accrued are easily swallowed up by the increase in the amount of revenue earned, which is far more than usual, people love to dine out on the rubbish published… never let a good old gossip get in the way of the truth 😕

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.