Love Island 2022 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on last nights episode. Danica deserves better. Davide might be entertaining but he's an asshole for kissing her then not picking her.
Yes, but she doesn't actually like him. A conversation with Davide is like talking to yourself. He led her on by her thinking he would probably pick her after that kiss, but hasn't broken her heart exactly. She didn't want to be left standing on her own and the default. But some girl had to. Did Antigoni deserve to be last? Nobody did. Sucks that it was Danica though as she's just had the worst experience.

Reactions: 10
I think all the current couples give me the ick even Dami & Indiya.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she (and Luca) win, I’ll be so annoyed. She’s boring AF and he’s a wee interfering dick with daft teeth.
hes reminding me of jake in terms of… he wants to win… and we as a nation cannot let that happen😈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only person Antigonee has shown any interest in was Jay. I don’t think she is Davide’s type.

as lovely as she is, if she doesn’t start grafting she is going to be everyone’s friend, which isn’t really why she is in there.

I can’t get over Charlie being chosen as a bombshell-were the producers blind?He flits from being a sweaty red mess to looking like someone’s dad at a school disco.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
the only couple i like and care about is dami and indiyah. i also think it’s the most equal couple in terms of liking each other. every other couple seems one sided, or one person is annoying and unlikeable.
ekin su and charlie obviously don’t like each other at all, ekin su is settling and waiting for someone better to come along, i don’t think she’s attracted to him at all.

Reactions: 24
Low key delighted he didn’t pick her. She definitely get a shock.

Her carry on towards Andrew is poor. She needs to stop off and fill up the car … gas lighting hard. It’s not sassy Tasha, you’re being mean babe x
How is she gaslighting? This is now an overused phrase which a lot of people seem to misunderstand.

Yes, but she doesn't actually like him. A conversation with Davide is like talking to yourself. He led her on by her thinking he would probably pick her after that kiss, but hasn't broken her heart exactly. She didn't want to be left standing on her own and the default. But some girl had to. Did Antigoni deserve to be last? Nobody did. Sucks that it was Danica though as she's just had the worst experience.
Davide won’t be able to make a connection with anyone because he’s in love with himself.

Reactions: 15
as someone who knows jacques, I can’t believe how good they’re making him look 🥱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The only person Antigonee has shown any interest in was Jay. I don’t think she is Davide’s type.

as lovely as she is, if she doesn’t start grafting she is going to be everyone’s friend, which isn’t really why she is in there.

I can’t get over Charlie being chosen as a bombshell-were the producers blind?He flits from being a sweaty red mess to looking like someone’s dad at a school disco.
And Charlie is clearly smirking at EK and taking the piss out of her but she's too daft to realise!

" you look very nice tonight "( he's wearing a white t-shirt! ) " I like your dress" .... " the tops a bit frisky " "I like the whole thing, I wasn't just saying I like the bottom half" .. and the kinder egg conversation 🙄 all smacks of her desperation and he's royally using veiled sarcasm in his responses to her but she doesn't seem to notice!

Reactions: 5
as someone who knows jacques, I can’t believe how good they’re making him look 🥱
i really hope he gets exposed for something, i actually can’t stand him…everyone was hating before when they found out he was 20 dating a 16 year old but now it’s okay because he cared about paige crying

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Paige might actually veer towards Jay, if he plays it well over the next few days. Not sure if he likes her or he's just using the fact that she said he was her type when he arrived. He definitely regrets his first few days. His 3 dates were all bottom 3 girls. What are the chances? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
i really hope he gets exposed for something, i actually can’t stand him…everyone was hating before when they found out he was 20 dating a 16 year old but now it’s okay because he cared about paige crying
i don’t know how he’s getting aired as a nice person when every single person I know who knows him too also has nothing nice to say

he’s one of those boys who thinks he’s a proper joker but is just awful to and about people for laughs

I’m just hoping that the CA format goes back to early years!
not sure when it changed, series 4/5 maybe but obv at the end you had to choose to recouple or not, if you chose someone else but your partner stayed single to stay with you then the single person got dumped straight away no questions.
made much better tv and meant the decisions were risky etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can only imagine how bad he is in real life?!

And Charlie is clearly smirking at EK and taking the piss out of her but she's too daft to realise!

" you look very nice tonight "( he's wearing a white t-shirt! ) " I like your dress" .... " the tops a bit frisky " "I like the whole thing, I wasn't just saying I like the bottom half" .. and the kinder egg conversation 🙄 all smacks of her desperation and he's royally using veiled sarcasm in his responses to her but she doesn't seem to notice!
I think it’s a bit hard to call whether that’s what he’s doing or whether it’s the way he generally is. It certainly would grate on me either way.

Reactions: 3
yeh like ladies… please… can we stop hailing men as being decent and amazing for the bare effing minimum.

lest we forget, Paige wouldn’t have been crying in the first place if Jacques hadn’t rather coldly, shrugged her off and passed her over to Jay like she meant nothing to him.

Jacques is not cute, he’s not boyfriend material. They aren’t a good couple if one half is horrendous and callous. Can we raise the standards a bit please?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone slightly annoyed how Davide just plunged in for a kiss with Danica? At the time i thought...hang on there...thats a bit?? I dunno...forceful,arrogant...then he didnt pick her.Poor Danica.Shes had a tit time

Re: Davide and Antigoni. What does Davide really bring to the table that would give him a chance of winning or even holding the interest of Antigoni over time? Mind you, Liam won last year and he’s as dumb as a post 🤣. Sorry Liam.
A white couple will win as always. Fiat 500 twitter will make sure. Liam proved that no matter how untrust worthy he was, he still could win.

I already know it's gonna be Gemma & Luca as the winners, if they stay together.

Also, Liam for away with it coz he's a man. Anyway, this post says it all

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone slightly annoyed how Davide just plunged in for a kiss with Danica? At the time i thought...hang on there...thats a bit?? I dunno...forceful,arrogant...then he didnt pick her.Poor Danica.Shes had a tit time
The kiss was weird, he did it just to shut her up. Can Davide win by himself? he seems the type to be in love with his own reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeh Davide is another tit head and I’m shocked that he’s the most popular boy.

so far he’s yelled and made personal remarks about Ekin Su for the horrendous crime of kissing someone else. No wonder she didn’t want to be upfront when he’s that bad tempered.

he’s been arrogant in how he speaks about the girls and frankly, rather disrespectful to a lot of them. He doesn’t seem to care about any of them, he reeks of narcissicism. He was cruel to Danica. Even his speech felt like he was going to choose her.

but because he comes out with a few vaguely funny quips he’s somehow the best in there?

I’m not surprised him and Jacques are friends outside of the villa, they are cute from the same narcissistic cloth.

can we please start demanding better from these men? I’ve never been so appalled watching a series of Love Island before and when we act like it’s ok for Davide and Jacques to behave they way they are… it really doesn’t send out a good message.

Andrew hasn’t been the most entertaining but look at his reaction to Tasha potentially ditching him versus Davide’s. He was respectful, he didn’t call her names, he didn’t throw a tantrum. He picked her again because he seems to genuinely like her. He didn’t throw a huff because of his ego.

Davide was insulted at someone else being chosen because it hurt his ego and pride. Classic toxic masculinity. Can we not hail him as the best islander please?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.