Love Island 2022 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong as this is just how i see it, but I think the issue with Tasha isn’t that she’s open to getting to know people it’s just that she’s clearly not that into Andrew and then when he’s voiced his disappointment about it she got stroppy and stormed off in a huff.
i feel like that’s why Dami and Luca said what they said but again I could be wrong and actually it’s just gross that they’re getting involved.
Exactly!!
Also, remember last week when she confronted jay when he told Andrew that Tasha wasn’t as into him As he was to her. And she kicked off all offended at jay at his ‘assumption’

as much as im not jays biggest fan, he hit the nail on the head there

I hope Paige changes her mind, just don't like Jax and want him out.

Find them both cunty and chavvy. Weak jaws as well :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: .
As a fellow Welsh girl from Swansea. Shes playing the typical ‘naive cutesy girl from the valleys’. Trust me when I say that she’s definitely not the angel she seems on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Tasha likes the thrill of the boys being interested. Andrew kissed her fairly early on and marked his territory a bit so she went with it because there was no interest elsewhere.
She's stayed with him when the newbies haven't given her attention or been all that great so she tried to play it safe. Public vote caused panic and Charlie was a chance for her to jump ship but he wanted reassurance from her before picking her and making himself the villain. Tasha also pretending to be relieved then to get the public back on side...

Davide's ego was hurt by Ekin Su as he's used to all the girls liking him. He wants a 10/10 model as he thinks highly of himself. Only kissed Danica to shut her up as he'd no interest.

Jax and Gemma will end up back together. They want to both increase their profiles and they'll end up in a couple as friends or kiss in a challenge and say feelings have returned. This will be after Luca fucks it up!!

A lot of games as no one is being honest. There's a lot of how do you feel? / No, you tell me how you feel first type stuff going on

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think Andrew has seen the light. He was starting to but I think he still thinks she has feelings for him
i don't think he's fully seen the light either but i do think he is more keen on getting to know bombshells when they come in moving forward. i do think he has started to realise not to put all his focus into him and tasha even tho he chose to recouple with her

Confused about Gemma and Luca, I'm thinking now they could genuinely be the next Molly-May and Tommy, but then why bring Jacques in? Surely there's going to be unfinished business with him and Gemma... and surely it's no coincidence that Luca bares a resemblance, and that Paige who was one of the few successful applicants bares a resemblance to Gemma. The producers know what they're doing. It's just an odd one at the moment with Gemma and Jacques, it could go either way, maybe the drama will be that Gemma rejects Jacques, and the piece of work gets publicly humiliated. I don't buy Paige and Jacques, even though there's natural chemistry, he's fake AF. If nothing at all happens with Gemma and Jacques then it's just so random in my opinion.
the only couple i'm interested in seeing break up right now is jacques + luca. if the producers can manoeuvre a gemma + jacques cosy next week to cause a major rift within the lads group and THEN have gemma couple with a completely different guy at the end of casa amor, they can just take my money!!!!!!!!

Oh so Luca finds it funny that Davide led on a girl? Davide isn't going to get a lecture about honesty and loyalty? Eurgh I hate this little boy's club.
emphasis on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
My take on the Tasha situation is the way she’s behaving toward Andrew as if it’s all his fault, telling him to go away and just generally acting like a spoilt brat after she wasn’t chosen….yet acted like she was relieved she wasn’t. Of course she’s allowed to change her mind but she only changed her mind when someone expressed interest in her and she felt it was fair game. Saying she’s lost herself because she gets gooey(?) when she likes someone, well what about when she moves onto someone else is the same not going to happen again?

Reactions: 18
My take on the Tasha situation is the way she’s behaving toward Andrew as if it’s all his fault, telling him to go away and just generally acting like a spoilt brat after she wasn’t chosen….yet acted like she was relieved she wasn’t. Of course she’s allowed to change her mind but she only changed her mind when someone expressed interest in her and she felt it was fair game. Saying she’s lost herself because she gets gooey(?) when she likes someone, well what about when she moves onto someone else is the same not going to happen again?
I don’t see this gooeyness she’s talking about. She’s been quite cold to Andrew in my opinion. I don’t see warmth or affection

Reactions: 17
because she’s only tried to make a connection and graft with the people available to her; the point of love island. Davide was happy to lead her own, kiss her, but gave her no indication he might chose antigoni.

Danica had to stand on her own while Jacques couldn’t give her the grace to not roll his eyes and hide his annoyance. He could’ve been a gentleman and saved her that, but he chose not to.

all the other girls were chosen. And Danica was left last. That can’t have been pleasant. if Jaques was even the slightest bit of a gentleman he’d have seen that, seen her standing there and shown some grace and put his own disappointment over Paige to one side. But he didn’t do that, and added extra humiliation onto Danica.

she didn’t deserve that and if Paige wasn’t so immature, she’d have clocked it as a giant red flag from Jaques. One of the many he’s waving around in fact.
Don’t think it’s fair to blame Jacques for no1 else picking danika. Someone had to come last. He’s not the best but that scenarios unavoidable

the men this season are absolute trash with their popularity contests, cliques and double standards
I can't warm to any of them. Luca and Jacques seem to have encouraged the rest to be nasty spiteful entitled little boys.
The women all deserve better than them.

Reactions: 16
I can't warm to any of them. Luca and Jacques seem to have encouraged the rest to be nasty spiteful entitled little boys.
The women all deserve better than them.
ES was the one in the wrong with how she pursued jay i am on board with that POV completely. but when u think about it, it is the boys who hyped up davide to make him feel like he was being betrayed when he was saying the day before he doesn't even know if he wants to pursue things with her anyway. and then when she went to the terrace + came back, it was all of the boys who were instigating all of the drama by telling davide to go look for her and asking ES where she has been. ES came in the villa to be a train wreck for the screen time but it is the boys in there that are making the villa hostile and nasty. we can have the entertaining drama without the nasty energy the boys have been putting in. completely put off by the boys and it feels like their intentions have been confirmed a lot this week

Reactions: 16
What is this sudden obsession of Tashas with being a “bad witch” how cringe was her mentioning it so many times?! what does that actually mean to her? because she’s making it sound like she came in to the Villa just planning on going from lad to lad ho’ing herself out rather than finding love.

The girl is deluded because this other version of herself in the first week clearly only exists in her own head, right? did she think she was the OG Ekin Sue or something?! 😆

THE AUDACITY of Tasha being off with Andrew, giving HIM the cold shoulder, being moody and rejecting him being nice to her when SHE is the one in the wrong who should be grovelling to him if anyone is, god it wound me up!!!

I hope Andrews dream type comes in, super pretty, petite brunette and he leaves Tasha for dust.

Reactions: 28

She's messed up with that coming out. How stupid is she to try and fake her way through the show.
Watch her face when casa starts as she thinks he will be in there

Just catching up, my god Charlie is not even slightly interested in Ekin Su. She needs to calm down.
Exactly. The jokes about her being desperate is not something you say to someone you fancy and just met? Odd. I think he’ll be all over the next blonde girl that comes in as he clearly wanted Tasha

Reactions: 3
Watch her face when casa starts as she thinks he will be in there
I thought yesterday about how each of the current cast could win the show, and Ekin-Su's story-arc to winning would be the unlucky girl who keeps getting screwed over and then finally finds Mr Right.

For Andrew, it's similar. 'Nice guy' who finally finds love.

ED6B8487-6A4E-4742-A2AA-41A56908DDF1.jpeg
wish LI would show the real!!! i know it’s not big brother but it is reality

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone else read the Remi article in Daily Mail ? He said that Jaques was a prick to him and mimic his voice etc.
Luca and himself are right bully boys and that’s Gemma’s type for some reason . I do think Paige is interested in Jay so hopefully she puts
Jaques in his place

View attachment 1368251wish LI would show the real!!! i know it’s not big brother but it is reality
Yes! At least show it in the unseen bits or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There is no way that Jay is being genuine about liking Paige the most all along - he’s a liarrrrrrr. He didn’t even choose her for the first 3 dates. And she said herself he never even spoke to her. He pisses me right off - he knows full well that if there is a public vote for favourite couple at the weekend, Paige will keep him in.
I did think this too but my boyfriend is catching up on the episodes and so I rewatched the one where jay and remi enter, jay and Paige were speaking the first night and it was quite a flirty chat. She said he was her type to a T and she was looking forward to seeing where things go. His mistake was not picking her for the date because of his ‘strategic game plan’. It gave her a chance to get to know jacks better and she doesnt seem like she wants to ‘play the field’ now

Anyone else think this show is fixed for Gemma to win. 100% she has a deal with producers to only show certain stuff etc

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.