Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how she felt it was appropriate to butt into a conversation that didn’t involve her. That’s essentially what she’s done, and the statement made it look like she’s fully on the boys side. I assume that’s what prompted her to post, rather than Rachel’s obvious upset. To then go on about their mental health… The boys clearly didn’t have Rachel’s mental health in their minds at the time. They’re adults, let them face their own criticism.

Reactions: 16
That’s all Faye ever did on the show as well - insert herself into everything and make it all about her. Also I thought her and Jake hated each other so not sure why she’s defending them. Her statement makes zero sense so I’m not sure who’s side she’s on.

Reactions: 15
That’s all Faye ever did on the show as well - insert herself into everything and make it all about her. Also I thought her and Jake hated each other so not sure why she’s defending them. Her statement makes zero sense so I’m not sure who’s side she’s on.
Exactly that! I don’t get how she felt she was able to comment at all. Even if you’re really close to either side of it, it doesn’t involve you so don’t butt your way in. Just don’t get her mentality.

Reactions: 5
It reads as if Faye is bringing up the 25,000 Ofcom complaints as a way to frame herself as a victim, instead of reflecting on what it was that prompted those complaints in the first place. Her whole statement is weird.

I don't get the bit about getting a paid ad a year later either. Is she saying that it took a year for her to be offered a paid ad? That makes no sense after she spent months saying that she'd been offered big brand ads but turned them down.

She's also done a story about how our perception of the Islanders is shaped by the media. Well no tit Faye, that's how the media works!? She's going on as if she's suddenly an expert on media impact but the stuff she's saying about it is all so basic.
Also it inplies that we think shes an hole cos the media made us think that rather than her own actions

Reactions: 12
The show created such a monster with her - the let her do what she wanted, scream and roar at everyone, bully teddy and never ever allowed her to be called out. As bad as the boys casting was she also played a huge part in the toxicity and negativity of last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The show created such a monster with her - the let her do what she wanted, scream and roar at everyone, bully teddy and never ever allowed her to be called out. As bad as the boys casting was she also played a huge part in the toxicity and negativity of last year.
I can’t believe he stayed with her 😬

Reactions: 7
I actually think she is one of the reasons last season was so dry. Living with someone like that is so so draining that I can imagine the others keeping their heads down and keeping quiet to avoid any confrontations.

Reactions: 20
I actually think she is one of the reasons last season was so dry. Living with someone like that is so so draining that I can imagine the others keeping their heads down and keeping quiet to avoid any confrontations.
Agree - the girls in particular Millie looked so drained the last week. I’d say they all hated her.

Reactions: 11
Guys I just heard that someone quit the show before the dumping… don’t wanna spoil it so it’s up to you guys if you want me to say (if you haven’t seen it already)
Do you reckon they’ll still dump someone end of the week?

Reactions: 1
Guys I just heard that someone quit the show before the dumping… don’t wanna spoil it so it’s up to you guys if you want me to say (if you haven’t seen it already)
Do you reckon they’ll still dump someone end of the week?
It’s on the 2022 thread 😘😘

Did I miss it (or perhaps it was done privately) did Rachel’s BFF (& a Day) Amy ‘little orange number’ Day not acknowledge Rachel’s testing time?!

• Haha
Ahhhh I couldn’t keep up with that it goes so fast I’ll rejoin then 🥰 I thought I had the tea lol… I guess not 🤐
I know I cannot keep up! I'm gonna leave it though anyway because I've just been shot down by loads on there for having a laugh about something that a few of us had previously been laughing about 😕 so now I feel like :censored:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know I cannot keep up! I'm gonna leave it though anyway because I've just been shot down by loads on there for having a laugh about something that a few of us had previously been laughing about 😕 so now I feel like :censored:
Nah don’t leave the thread just because of a few people.. I felt like that with another thread on here but all I do is click ignore for the commenters that I don’t want to see/engage with. Not everyone is going to agree or get on but some people on here are rude unnecessarily, don’t take it personally I think the anonymous aspect gets to people and they think they talk anyhow but your opinion and view points matter just as much as theirs! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.