Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is on the right show because she’s so worried about how she’s going to come across. Doesn’t want to be a meme, or do anything that upsets her Dad.
i think she thinks she's just a bit better than everyone else and doesn't want to embarrass her dad at the same time.

Reactions: 3
The thought of 4 grown men sitting around on Instagram live together gives me the proper ick 🤮🤮
I think I’m majorly missing something here. It was made out on theshadeborough that they said she wasn’t a bombshell… but Brad just read out a comment that said “yet again not a bombshell” then they all laughed. Absolute tramps for laughing but he read out a comment he didn’t say it himself if that makes sense. If I’ve not missed anything I feel like it’s been blown out of proportion.

although I don’t care I hate all of those lads… especially Aaron so they can all get cancelled imo.

I agree about 4 men on live too lol 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
I think Jordan series 5 is single now. He was away with the gf but they seem to have unfollowed each other.
send him back into LI!! ‘TWO DAYS!! ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I’m majorly missing something here. It was made out on theshadeborough that they said she wasn’t a bombshell… but Brad just read out a comment that said “yet again not a bombshell” then they all laughed. Absolute tramps for laughing but he read out a comment he didn’t say it himself if that makes sense. If I’ve not missed anything I feel like it’s been blown out of proportion.

although I don’t care I hate all of those lads… especially Aaron so they can all get cancelled imo.

I agree about 4 men on live too lol 🤢🤢
He added the Rachel bit though. He was saying that Rachel isn’t a bombshell specifically which is very, very nasty and I think laughter is so incriminating. They thought it was funny that he said rachel wasn’t a bombshell, nobody thought he had misspoken and said oh no Rachel actually was a bombshell, she came in at this point etc. He spent a lot of time on the live trying to act like coupling up with Rachel was the worst thing he could’ve possibly done when he was actively entertaining her and trying to couple up with her when she came in.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He added the Rachel bit though. He was saying that Rachel isn’t a bombshell specifically which is very, very nasty and I think laughter is so incriminating. They thought it was funny that he said rachel wasn’t a bombshell, nobody thought he had misspoken and said oh no Rachel actually was a bombshell, she came in at this point etc. He spent a lot of time on the live trying to act like coupling up with Rachel was the worst thing he could’ve possibly done when he was actively entertaining her and trying to couple up with her when she came in.
Does he not remember his face when she came in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who does she think she is? That ‘statement’ is ridiculous too. People can’t use mental health as a reason to allow people to hurt others. Yes, mental health is super super important, but if you say cruel things, you should expect to be called out. Receiving threats is way too far of course, but those people are in a minority, most are just calling them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who does she think she is? That ‘statement’ is ridiculous too. People can’t use mental health as a reason to allow people to hurt others. Yes, mental health is super super important, but if you say cruel things, you should expect to be called out. Receiving threats is way too far of course, but those people are in a minority, most are just calling them out.
100% thus

Mental health is not an excuse to be a bellend

Reactions: 12
Faye should’ve just kept her trap shut
Racheal is talking about what’s happened to HER and along comes Faye doing what I can only describe as a “you went to Tenerife, I went to Elvenerife”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve seen ads on insta from ofcom now Love Island is starting again. I assume she is being paid to share it too
I thought that’s what it might’ve meant, thanks for the clarification.
What a bizarre thing to throw in that unwanted and ridiculous statement though.

Reactions: 10
I assume Rachel means Faye and whoever else has spoken out haven’t spoken to her since they left and she’s calling out the apparent support as the fake support it is.

God this really was the worst cast year.

Reactions: 6
It reads as if Faye is bringing up the 25,000 Ofcom complaints as a way to frame herself as a victim, instead of reflecting on what it was that prompted those complaints in the first place. Her whole statement is weird.

I don't get the bit about getting a paid ad a year later either. Is she saying that it took a year for her to be offered a paid ad? That makes no sense after she spent months saying that she'd been offered big brand ads but turned them down.

She's also done a story about how our perception of the Islanders is shaped by the media. Well no tit Faye, that's how the media works!? She's going on as if she's suddenly an expert on media impact but the stuff she's saying about it is all so basic.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.