Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see the story but WHY would you post a follow up? It's just gonna make people wonder what it was even more... Surely if you didn't want people knowing or questioning you'd just delete and not say anything as he must've deleted quickly so not many would have seen anyway 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are with heatworld today so I think it was a dare to post it and imply engaged.
Edit. Maybe I’m wrong about being with heat today! Ignore me!

Reactions: 2
Who saw Toby’s deleted story? 💍😬
I didn’t see the story but I saw the follow up story which I don’t know why he posted as he’s drawn more attention to it, a lot of people wouldn’t have even noticed otherwise. What was the deleted post?

They are with heatworld today so I think it was a dare to post it and imply engaged.
Edit. Maybe I’m wrong about being with heat today! Ignore me!
Ahh this makes sense! Most definitely was a dare

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen that hugos got a girlfriend
:love:
Thrilled for the guy as he tried his hardest and couldn't catch a break in the Villa with the producers plotting against him, bringing in girls who were
"not quite right"
1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just starting new series as not had tv for few weeks. Can’t be bothered to try and catch up on new threads 🤣. Trying to work out who Witmore reminded me of in opener and OH said ‘I’m not a regular mom I’m a cool mom!’ and now I can’t unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s had a few days at Ascot races and can’t hack it 😂🐎 🍺
I enjoy his little segments on itv racing, the crowd seem to like him too.

Reactions: 6
He’s had a few days at Ascot races and can’t hack it 😂🐎 🍺
I enjoy his little segments on itv racing, the crowd seem to like him too.
I agree I have to day I do really like him presenting on the races. He came across to me as a bit of a fool on love Island but on th races it seems to be a real passion of his and he is engaging!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.