Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole "she stayed true to herself" schtick is getting boring now. Yeh well done Lib you broke up with your boyfriend of three weeks on a game show, job done 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just goes to show they only go onto love island to get famous. Of course we already knew that, but it pisses me off that they try and convince us they are in it for the right reasons lol

Reactions: 14
The whole "she stayed true to herself" schtick is getting boring now. Yeh well done Lib you broke up with your boyfriend of three weeks on a game show, job done 🥴
It makes me cringe. She acted heartbroken and since she’s been out she’s like a different person. Don’t like her.

Reactions: 19
The DM reported that Liberty was paid £1M for that deal and that could go up to £2M with commissions..

Absolute madness😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The DM reported that Liberty was paid £1M for that deal and that could go up to £2M with commissions..

Absolute madness😅
The papers at the time reported that Amber Gill was also paid £1M for her Misspap fashion line. This was later debunked.

The reason behind reporting this is the same as it was with Amber that it was to create buzz around the collection; to get people thinking "wow In The Style paid Liberty a million for her collection it must be good. I have to check it out". If the number means anything it's likely what In The Style will be spending on the whole thing ie: Liberty's fee + manufacturing + the ad campaign etc.

It also creates buzz around Liberty making her look like an in demand influencer so that it attracts other brands and opportunities. Same with other islanders when you read they charge six or seven figures for ads or when it's leaked they are secretly millionaires. Don't get me wrong Love Islanders can earn a lot of money but the only one I can believe is a millionaire is Molly-Mae.

Reactions: 20
😬 I'm amazed at the lack of tabloid interest in any of them this time. Usually the DM is flooded with stories but there has been so little.
Liberty simply will not become the next Mollie Mae. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 22
I’m not sure how any woman could possibly be seen as a role model for going on … Love Island? 🤦🏼‍♀️ You went on a show that objectifies women/men and makes them compete to stay on TV for easy “fame” you’re hardly a feminist icon

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure how any woman could possibly be seen as a role model for going on … Love Island? 🤦🏼‍♀️ You went on a show that objectifies women/men and makes them compete to stay on TV for easy “fame” you’re hardly a feminist icon
You are right.
It’s a case of follow the money, but go with speed Liberty the trail runs out fast, too many people of insignificance winding it.
Hopefully Liberty will harvest a few brain cells via her experience. Not guessing it will, she was lucky the opportunity presented itself for her to play the victim, but she was rubbish at it. If you want sympathy for your oh so faux stance at least look the camera in the eye, difficult I guess when you are reading from a crib sheet.

Reactions: 3
Just saw an article that said brands were fighting over Liberty 😂 I highly doubt that and if they were why on earth did she choose ITS???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find it crazy how these people go on a tv show and come out with millions of followers and then basically don’t have to “work” I think it’s so wrong. It didn’t happen back in the days of big brother only people like Alison, Craig, Jade goody maybe a couple more got famous afterwards through presenting or something similar. When will this “influencing” end 😩

Reactions: 31
The papers at the time reported that Amber Gill was also paid £1M for her Misspap fashion line. This was later debunked.

The reason behind reporting this is the same as it was with Amber that it was to create buzz around the collection; to get people thinking "wow In The Style paid Liberty a million for her collection it must be good. I have to check it out". If the number means anything it's likely what In The Style will be spending on the whole thing ie: Liberty's fee + manufacturing + the ad campaign etc.

It also creates buzz around Liberty making her look like an in demand influencer so that it attracts other brands and opportunities. Same with other islanders when you read they charge six or seven figures for ads or when it's leaked they are secretly millionaires. Don't get me wrong Love Islanders can earn a lot of money but the only one I can believe is a millionaire is Molly-Mae.
I remember when amber was really trying to promote that she was a millionaire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its fine they do what they want, no harm done, but having sex on tv is not very role model-ish!

Reactions: 6
Lucinda's I Saw It First collection 🥰

"We’ve teamed up with this gorgeous pocket rocket to bring you a collection that will take you from AM to PM.
Every city girl on the move needs a killer wardrobe to match their hustle and this collection has got you covered."

l.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

"We’ve teamed up with this gorgeous pocket rocket to bring you a collection that will take you from AM to PM.
Every city girl on the move needs a killer wardrobe to match their hustle and this collection has got you covered."

View attachment 787349
Them jeans are just so unflattering 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 787349
“We had some stock to flog and she agreed to wear it”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 787349
'This gorgeous pocket rocket' 🤣🤣🤣 id be withered if that was the best description they could come up with for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.