Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A final farewell to those we watched and loved. Good riddance

Failing to capitalize on any post show opportunities, the Islanders can now be found propping each other up on Instagram, in a bizarre reality TV star pyramid scheme of fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The way Chloe talks now, so cringe!! 😩
So fake!
As already said, the car beg was embarrassing as duck!
Millie and Liam are boring and she seems like a bunny boiler, like if another girl even speaks to him I think she’d be jealous and throw a witch fit.

Reactions: 16
I don’t follow Teddy or Fay but am wondering if they are still together. Has he seen the light yet?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the videos on Faye's stories with her walking her cats? I thought they were going to be on a harness but no, they're just following her through the woods like dogs ha ha!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The local newspaper thought that Teddy being seen in a gym in town was worthy of an article

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion but honestly don't get a bunny boiler vibe with millie at all 🤷‍♀️ only time will tell if they last but I think he seems into her as much as she is with him. Yeah she will be insecure after casa amor but they seem happy and in the past islanders have been dead busy after the show so not had time for each other. The demand isn't as big this year so the couples seem to be together alot

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah I agree, I don’t get that vibe from her either, they seem equally into each other to me and he’s the one who’s moving to where she’s from after all

Reactions: 14
Are Aaron and the girl he was with (forgot her name, oops!) still together? Felt it was very one sided at the time, he saw how into him she was and saw an easy ticket into the villa.

In terms of the others, i havent really followed any of them tbh. I loved Millie in there, thought Liam was an idiot but clearly was into her. Felt Millie was really 'real' in her attitude and actions, and showed maturity dealing with it (eg when the cinema stuff was shown - she said she had forgiven him and moved on so wasn't gonna get all angry about it again).

Faye is an absolute idiot, not wasting time on her.

Chloe and Toby i think are hilarious, not sure what they are doing now but i do feel they may be slightly too young to settle down.

Thought both Tyler and Kaz were idiots and are welcome to each other.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.