Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why weren’t Millie and Liam and Toby and Chloe at the party??
919D7484-2697-49E4-A570-D8F71A520EA0.png

Apparently it was Chloes birthday but it all was very weird, like there’s no cake and everyone’s standing away from her as she awkwardly dances. None of the islanders seem to be there except Toby so unless it was just a last minute pre-celebration while she was at an event before her actual birthday, it seems a bit sad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 781317
Apparently it was Chloes birthday but it all was very weird, like there’s no cake and everyone’s standing away from her as she awkwardly dances. None of the islanders seem to be there except Toby so unless it was just a last minute pre-celebration while she was at an event before her actual birthday, it seems a bit sad
Yeah this was last night at the Anthony Joshua fight. I meant at Liberty’s birthday.

Has anyone seen In The Styles new posts? Looks like liberty has her first clothing colab coming with them tomorrow 😬

View attachment 781317
I think Chloe’s actual birthday is today

Reactions: 5
So Liberty has an ITS collab then. ITS collab with anyone, they’d collab with my kitchen bin if it had enough instagram followers 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Liberty has an ITS collab then. ITS collab with anyone, they’d collab with my kitchen bin if it had enough instagram followers 😴
Kitchen bin 🤣 didn't realise she had collab though, it's just ridiculous now. Too many influencers have a range now and means absolutely nothing , they just advertise any old tit they don't actually wear the clothes out of choice

Reactions: 14
Why weren’t Millie and Liam and Toby and Chloe at the party??
I’m not sure they were the only ones that didn’t go even some of the islanders Liberty didn’t meet like the casa girls went to it

Also apparently Faye and Teddy and Chloe and Toby are also moving in together. Millie and Liam are apartment hunting too

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why was nearly the whole cast there at libertys party? Like girl where’s your real friends? They only do these to make themselves look good

Reactions: 4
Why was nearly the whole cast there at libertys party? Like girl where’s your real friends? They only do these to make themselves look good
Her ‘real’ friends were all there as were her mum and Nan. She also had a birthday dinner/mini get together with just her friends plus Kaz on her actual birthday.

Reactions: 6
Maura mentioned before that she hates social media- she said something about using it mostly for work but gets bored of it, which would explain why she never posts on her stories much. Not many of them show personality on Instagram from what I’ve seen, apart from maybe Luke T and Chris. With Chloe the best way to show her personality is YouTube so hopefully she keeps that up. Some of the other contestants from this year should start YouTube with the hype around them before it dies down.

Unfortunately all they care about is money
maura was a miserable git on the cycling thing she went on so i don't think it's got much to do with social media with her and is more just her real personality

Reactions: 2
I was referring to her being not active on socials much unless it’s work. I only really liked her when she was with Chris. I find her and Molly very superficial.

Reactions: 4
Liberty definitley has confidence issues. Even before the villa she was facetuning her photos like mad

Reactions: 5
Liberty has got what she wanted , the first single islander. If she stayed with jake she wouldn't be getting any of these deals

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.