Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy appears to be flourishing since escaping the overbearing shadow of "Villa Scrooge" Hugo
Spectacular dancer 💃🥰👇

1.gif

2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This year was very lack luster. I wonder is that why brands aren't chasing after them like other years.

Reactions: 16
Liberty there with lucinda , I get things change outside the villa but they were hardly besties on the show

Reactions: 1
This year was very lack luster. I wonder is that why brands aren't chasing after them like other years.
honestly a lot of them in previous years would be on 1M right now, aaron has only just hit 300k this year was so trash after i rewatched season 3 i am amazed at how trash it acc was

Reactions: 7
They’re all so boring, I can’t even be bothered keeping up with their posts/stories anymore 😴
Watched Fayes story, talking about going supermarket shopping but forgetting her pound coin for the trolley.... honestly so boring. Who cares?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unfollowed them all already… boring!! Rewatching season 1, a million times better!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if we can watch the original love island anywhere? The celebrity one? I’ve looked on YouTube but can only see clips. I would love the watch the series!

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't it be nice if someone from the show changed the tune and didn't advertise fast fashion brands and opted for something with better morals/messaging!
Brett the model has been great. Think he posted saying he wouldn’t be doing any paid posts for companies that weren’t ethical. Think he’s been posting lots of sustainable fashion l.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Video from Liberty’s birthday. Seems like everyone had a great time but why was Rachel trying to kiss Kaz on the lips??

Liberty looked beautiful, the high ponytail really suits her.

Some the islanders today:

• Heart
Video from Liberty’s birthday. Seems like everyone had a great time but why was Rachel trying to kiss Kaz on the lips??
Loved that her Birmingham friends and family were at the party, along with the Love Island cast. Liberty's mum just glows. A totally stunning lady who has raised a queen. Lots of smiles and laughter had by all 🤗 🥰🥳

🤔👇

1.gif

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.