Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
The whole "she stayed true to herself" schtick is getting boring now. Yeh well done Lib you broke up with your boyfriend of three weeks on a game show, job done 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Right hear me out….

Faye. I know she was a mess on the show but I think now she’s out she is pretty decent….. don’t hate me guys!

She did stories yesterday where she went charity clothes shopping. And today she’s been announced as a guide dog Campaign Star.

She’s not advertising fast fashion or making money on illegitimate brands like loads do when they first come out. She’s also returned to Devon and loves a country life and not all about Essex and London.

She’s gone way up in my estimations!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Any ideas for new thread name?
How about ‘ loveislanders old and new , most of them make me want to spew 🤮🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Okay Brett needs to leave her alone now. Didn't really like her but he needs to stop mentioning her/ bothering her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
This is what I'm saying. Is it me or does she sound judgemental of the Kardashians?
For a girl who was quick to cry and argue when she got judged she is very quick to judge a group of women who are the most scrutinised in the planet.

I think the reason anyone would think shes had more done is because she filters herself beyond recognition. Gas that she cant put two and two together and come up with that herself! She did spend a lot of time in the villa highlighting how intelligent she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Leo100

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but honestly don't get a bunny boiler vibe with millie at all 🤷‍♀️ only time will tell if they last but I think he seems into her as much as she is with him. Yeah she will be insecure after casa amor but they seem happy and in the past islanders have been dead busy after the show so not had time for each other. The demand isn't as big this year so the couples seem to be together alot

• Haha
Reactions: 37

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Chloe was my fave in the villa but her insta is so underwhelming that I've unfollowed her. I expected her to be a lot of fun and craic but it's so dead and she does the same stupid peace sign and pursed lips in every pic. Very disappointed 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 37

queencarmen

VIP Member
I have no sympathy at all for them, typical entitled influencers flying abroad during coronavirus and acting like it's the worst thing in the world to have to quarantine on their luxury holiday

Reactions: 36

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Sharon is a top-tier PickMe. Ooh she's not had as much filler and botox as the other girls, she doesn't wear makeup all the time, she works for the civil service and soooo intelligent and uses long words, she's not like the other girls...🥱

Constantly banging on about how people keep "calling her out" - yeh ok hun. Wish she'd fuck off back to obscurity with the rest of them.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Do you reckon Jake watches Liberty’s stories and thinks ‘who the fuck is that’ cos she looks different in every pic 🤣

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
God I hate the utter shite they come out with to justify their veneers or whatever she's going for. Cracked a tooth? Did ye aye? Just say you're not happy with your teeth and want them straightened. It's like when everyone used to claim their nose job was for a deviated septum 🙄

Can't stand the whole "getting my smile fixed" stuff either - you're getting dental work. Not as catchy though I guess.

• Heart