Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing about isawitfirst is that no matter how much they are currently paying to promote everywhere, their clothes even look cheap and nasty in their adverts. At least PLT and Boohoo stuff actually looks nice online but less so when you order it.

Reactions: 20
Saw Chloes story and hopped on here to ask the same - what happened to the girls moving in together? And didn’t Liam say he was moving in with some of the boys aswell?
It crossed my mind that maybe their managements didn’t allow that because they’d get better deals as couples rather than individual “reality stars”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw Chloes story and hopped on here to ask the same - what happened to the girls moving in together? And didn’t Liam say he was moving in with some of the boys aswell?
It crossed my mind that maybe their managements didn’t allow that because they’d get better deals as couples rather than individual “reality stars”
Liam and Millie said once they did their self isolation after the villa apart they realised they wanted to live together instead

Reactions: 5
Chloe was my fave in the villa but her insta is so underwhelming that I've unfollowed her. I expected her to be a lot of fun and craic but it's so dead and she does the same stupid peace sign and pursed lips in every pic. Very disappointed 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Chloe was my fave in the villa but her insta is so underwhelming that I've unfollowed her. I expected her to be a lot of fun and craic but it's so dead and she does the same stupid peace sign and pursed lips in every pic. Very disappointed 😞
Haha I just unfollowed her yday too for the exact same reasons. It’s so forced and posed and I don’t really care anymore. 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s like Maura. It makes you wonder if people put a front on in the villa to be fan favourite but then can’t keep it up when they go back to normal life.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't it be nice if someone from the show changed the tune and didn't advertise fast fashion brands and opted for something with better morals/messaging!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like Maura. It makes you wonder if people put a front on in the villa to be fan favourite but then can’t keep it up when they go back to normal life.
Maura mentioned before that she hates social media- she said something about using it mostly for work but gets bored of it, which would explain why she never posts on her stories much. Not many of them show personality on Instagram from what I’ve seen, apart from maybe Luke T and Chris. With Chloe the best way to show her personality is YouTube so hopefully she keeps that up. Some of the other contestants from this year should start YouTube with the hype around them before it dies down.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone from the show changed the tune and didn't advertise fast fashion brands and opted for something with better morals/messaging!
Unfortunately all they care about is money

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
A man of few words starts a ...... podcast 🎤:sleep:
"It will be everything fitness, adventure, mentality, spirituality and all around vibes"
👆 In layman's terms, a load of waffle.

Hands up, who's gonna listen? 👋

c.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They’re all so boring, I can’t even be bothered keeping up with their posts/stories anymore 😴

Reactions: 12
Are Aaron and the girl he was with (forgot her name, oops!) still together? Felt it was very one sided at the time, he saw how into him she was and saw an easy ticket into the villa.

In terms of the others, i havent really followed any of them tbh. I loved Millie in there, thought Liam was an idiot but clearly was into her. Felt Millie was really 'real' in her attitude and actions, and showed maturity dealing with it (eg when the cinema stuff was shown - she said she had forgiven him and moved on so wasn't gonna get all angry about it again).

Faye is an absolute idiot, not wasting time on her.

Chloe and Toby i think are hilarious, not sure what they are doing now but i do feel they may be slightly too young to settle down.

Thought both Tyler and Kaz were idiots and are welcome to each other.
LOL, fair enough but toby and chloe are most definitely idiots- wouldnt give that to Kaz, seeing how she handled microagressions in the villa from many

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So 5 out of the 6 OG girls were scouted??? What a joke!

Sharon was the one not scouted btw

Faye was scouted? From her instagram? 😬

It says Liberty twice there in that list, so I wonder who the 6th person actually was out of the OGs?

also, tbh I’d say faye might have been through Instagram, most of them would be. Because your Instagram doesn’t have to be amazing or anything, they literally. just dm a load of people!
I have only 4k followers, i don’t think my page jumps out as the type of girl to go on reality tv at all haha yet I got a dm last year asking if I was interested and also have been dm’ed about zante weekender and secret crush. Same with a few other people I know. I mean, to me it’s crazy and I would never be interested in going on reality tv, but they do DM a LOT of people online regardless of how appealing their insta is

On another note, I notice chuggs didn’t actually grow on insta since the end of the show/all the nights out etc, whereas others did. Feel kinda bad for him lol 79k followers is veryyyy low.

Other than casa amor people who have veryyyy low followings, who has the lowest? Is it chuggs? Even Danny has more!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.