Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Faye but reports of her acting giggly and goofy don’t fool me. Like so many million others I remember her viscous temper and bullying on LI
Yes. We are on the minority it seems sadly. People love her 🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Saw loads of the love island lot at winter wonderland if anyone is interested!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where Millie and Liam have bought a house? Anyone else also think it’s bleeping mental BUY a house with someone after being together for less than 6 months?!

Reactions: 11
Their house is in Essex, I’m pretty sure they’re renting not buying though, the same as with the other couples who have moved in

But yeah they literally only met each other in July and they’re moving in

Reactions: 9
Their house is in Essex, I’m pretty sure they’re renting not buying though, the same as with the other couples who have moved in

But yeah they literally only met each other in July and they’re moving in
Yeah it will be , it wasn't that long ago we saw them viewing places so doubt they have bought one that quick

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 3
Let's ignore the fact that it’s Shannon moaning again, but how sad that this is the result of being on reality tv.

09C61A4F-2555-45EB-9618-13279240A8DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aww I've missed this thread!

I've been rewatching this series (mainly because it automatically started playing after I'd watched the winter one and I couldn't be bothered to find something else to put on 😂)

I remember all the chatter on here about Faye's slicked back hair and while rewatching I noticed something... Chloe had her hair kinda slicked back on the night when all the guys say they'd choose her if they had to recouple, so maybe that's what made Faye start doing it when she was getting dressed up 😂 We already know there was some jealousy there from the whole Brad "...we look the same" situation.

I haven't been following the Goss since the series ended, has anyone broken up yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got fed up with my UK love island re-watch and moved on to Love island Australia s2. Apart from the annoying presenter and the tweaks to the dumping/arrivals format it's much more enjoyable, I like most of the people.

Aww I've missed this thread!

I've been rewatching this series (mainly because it automatically started playing after I'd watched the winter one and I couldn't be bothered to find something else to put on 😂)

I remember all the chatter on here about Faye's slicked back hair and while rewatching I noticed something... Chloe had her hair kinda slicked back on the night when all the guys say they'd choose her if they had to recouple, so maybe that's what made Faye start doing it when she was getting dressed up 😂 We already know there was some jealousy there from the whole Brad "...we look the same" situation.

I haven't been following the Goss since the series ended, has anyone broken up yet?
So far everyone is still together

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.