Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went for a nosy on Rebecca’s Instagram and she looks like an entirely different person than in LI.

Reactions: 7
Just went for a nosy on Rebecca’s Instagram and she looks like an entirely different person than in LI.
she's had lip fillers which is a shame bc i liked seeing someone with small lips on love island who was still a stunner without them being pumped with filler.

Reactions: 4
Liberty giving advice on her stories like she didn’t completely let Jake mug her off lol

Reactions: 9
I'm so out of the loop I thought she was dating that Biggs! When did they end?
A while ago. Of course they were never really together. Biggs' ex girlfriend aired his text messages to her. He wanted to secretly be with her and they'd go public once he and Rebecca had milked all the publicity from their sham romance. IT also seems that's why he and his former best mate Anton (from season 5) no longer speak.

• Wow
Is it a Love Island law that all the contestants must move into their own apartment at the same time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im late to the party… however I cannot but think that Faye is so fake in her videos, like the goofey laugh and smile. She is trying to portray vicky pattinson or Stacey solomons vibes and it comes across as do false
I thought the exact same thing looking at her stories today! Stacey Solomon 🥴🙈

Just watched Mary’s vlog…what’s the point in getting a furnished flat to remove it all and pay for storage? More money then sense I suppose

• Wow
Reactions: 4
interesting...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
interesting...

She broke up with her ex to go on the show in the first place so I really can’t buy into this. She seems so bitter about how it played out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah agreed - she really just seems so bitter. Had it played out differently she’d be doing exact same.

Reactions: 22
Omg I can't believe shannon is still going on , yeah it was tit she was barely in a day but get over it , don't see Georgia being so bitter and she had a similar experience

• Haha
Reactions: 23
interesting...

but she chose to go on the show? She is sooo bitter lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shannon is literally the same girl who cried after the reunion because she only got 5 minutes of airtime. She’s so bitter and for what 😭

Reactions: 17
They’re all renting apartments/houses aren’t they? Nobody would give them a mortgage I’d imagine. I think the champange is something I’d save for when I buy a house rather than signing a lease 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shannon is literally the same girl who cried after the reunion because she only got 5 minutes of airtime. She’s so bitter and for what 😭
She literally wasn’t in the villa with Millie, Liam, Tyler or Teddy and wasn’t there while Chloe and Toby were coupled up… so she doesn’t know anymore than a regular viewer would

Reactions: 16
Imagine being as bitter as Shannon though. And why is she advising Molly Mae? I’m sure Molly Mae is perfectly aware of the risks by now!

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow Faye but reports of her acting giggly and goofy don’t fool me. Like so many million others I remember her viscous temper and bullying on LI

Reactions: 19
The wicked part of me needs a love island couple to break up soon.
I want carnage. A blood bath of gossip and drama 🤣🤣 anyone else??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.