Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad times. Siânnise & Luke’s split is official. Of all the couples they were the ones I really wanted to last.
I don't think they have as they havnt announced anything .plus it says there no longer following each other but they are

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I think it must be true :( because last time the press reported this siannise replied to someone on insta saying it’s not true, this time they’re both silent on it and the whole thing with siannise’s liked videos on tiktok spoke volumes..

Really sad for them if they have split, I loved them together and honestly saw them as most likely to get married and last together. Hope they’re both okay whatever happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder who will get custody of Sianesse and Luke’s gorgeous dog? 😱😱
Probably siannise I’d imagine, she posts pics of the dog way more I’ve noticed so she’s probably more attached than Luke is. I think it was also her idea to get a puppy?

i think tyler and kaz might be next you know , i like tyler tho😂😂😂
i don't get why people say this other than they 'get a vibe'. i follow all the islanders and these two genuinely seem to like each other especially in their lives.

on the topic of siannise and luke, it's sad bc i liked them together but at the same time they had a good run of it!

i don't get why people say this other than they 'get a vibe'. i follow all the islanders and these two genuinely seem to like each other especially in their lives.

on the topic of siannise and luke, it's sad bc i liked them together but at the same time they had a good run of it!
i just feel like he’s not that into her but also everyone else has moved in together too, not they have to either but, i dnno i could be wrong. to be honest millie and liam have done far better than i also anticipated

I feel like they could be more legit because they don’t force the happyhappy tit that all the other islanders do. They also might be taking it slower with moving in.

Or it could be the opposite and they dont like each other and dont wanna move in etc.

Don’t really know exactly what’s happening in the video although this girl seems somethings happening with teddy n the blonde!

• Wow
Good on liberty for being the most successful islander this series .. the single gal getting all the deals

Reactions: 2
Jesus i didnt recognise Liberty. I thought it was a casa amour girl i had forgotten about 🙃

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.