Love Island 2021 #37 Dwindling fame and no fans in sight. Future Prospects? Certainly not bright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand why it’s the final four plus liberty. Is jake just refusing to partake in any publicity?
Dancing on ice is the reason she’s there. Demi from winter love island is there because of strictly the really full monty.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I get the feeling that kaz and Tyler and Chloe and Toby are just keeping up the appearance now and might split 1st
See I get the opposite. I feel like Liam will get quite homesick and they’ll split first. Kaz and Tyler are quite solid looking at their socials.

Reactions: 6
See I get the opposite. I feel like Liam will get quite homesick and they’ll split first. Kaz and Tyler are quite solid looking at their socials.
i don’t get genuine vibes from tyler towards kaz and never have done, what he’s saying never seems to meet his eyes but i could be wrong

Reactions: 16
I don’t get genuine vibes from any of them! 😂 they just don’t want to be the first couple to split

Reactions: 8
So Rebecca series 6 has a new man and herself and Biggs are so amicable he’s commenting on her insta still??

Sad times. Siânnise & Luke’s split is official. Of all the couples they were the ones I really wanted to last.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.