Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s obvious with the way Faye is she’s probably been around that sort of behaviour most her life. And when you get sisters that are both that way it’s dangerous because there’s no boundaries there at all between them so they think it’s fine to treat other people like that.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s obvious with the way Faye is she’s probably been around that sort of behaviour most her life. And when you get sisters that are both that way it’s dangerous because there’s no boundaries there at all between them so they think it’s fine to treat other people like that.
In last nights episode Faye said to her sister and friend something along the lines of “I shouldn’t have reacted that way to Teddy” and they were like no it needed to happen! 😳 They all enable each other it’s not good.

Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t bother with the morning after Podcast today unless you can deal with Kem & Arielle basically rimming Jake, plus even more shockingly for me Jake when asked about his best friendships saying Brad/Liam !? No mention of my boy Toby.

What fuckery is this? Could it be jealousy seeing Toby’s popularity?

Anyway couldn’t keep listening to the scheming gnome and switched off.
Arielle needs to leave that podcast. She's too biased

Reactions: 11
Oh god the cringiest moment has to be when Rachel asked Teddy if he’s ‘generous’ 🤢 I wish I could bleach it from my brain. Then he chose Faye anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
As much as she wants to be Amy Hart I feel like there was a lot more to Amy Hart then just being an islander.
A lot more, I agree!
Liberty was way more bearable while still on the island. Now it's all about "staying true" to herself (bull-ahem-sh*t) and "the honeymoon period" (aka game over 🤑).

Reactions: 8
is it me but Mary seems to be buying followers?
She wasn't that popular and she turned a lot of people off with the whole voting debacle

Reactions: 4
Yeah the outfit is not stylish at all. But i guess shes young and it takes a while to figure out your own style
I mean, the outfit's pretty on trend to be fair. Just wish she'd twist it back around to the side a bit so she's not flashing her vulva to the world.

Reactions: 7
Liberty was way more bearable while still on the island. Now it's all about "staying true" to herself (bull-ahem-sh*t) and "the honeymoon period" (aka game over
The more she and Jake speak I feel like she was the game player all along and not him. If she mentions the young girls and being a role model one more time.

Reactions: 12
Omg has anyone seen Sam Thompson’s latest Instagram video with brown lipstick and Faye’s voice kicking off 😂 hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like Liberty and Jake, I get that she’s sounding like a broken record but that’s because both her and Jake are being asked the same questions over and over again so the answer are going to be the same.

They haven’t even had time to talk to each other alone since coming out which makes some of the interviews a little awkward. Like Jake said he only got her number last night so..

A lot more, I agree!
Liberty was way more bearable while still on the island. Now it's all about "staying true" to herself (bull-ahem-sh*t) and "the honeymoon period" (aka game over 🤑).
Ah the honeymoon period 🤢
Almost a shame they didn’t tie the knot on the show. Netflix would have been beating a path to their door to secure the rights to the mini series. I’ve got a great title but won’t publish, I want to retain my membership here 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
They haven’t even had time to talk to each other alone since coming out which makes some of the interviews a little awkward. Like Jake said he only got her number last night so..
Maybe.. I kinda feel she’s cut him off.

Reactions: 3
No maybe as far as I’m concerned.
And they say a week is a long time in politics 🤫
I got that feeling too - it seemed like she had no plans to follow up on any conversation with him. Seeing her on After Sun, I now think she was playing a game and making calculated moves. I felt for Jake yesterday - he just came across as somebody who really struggled to articulate his words and is maybe a bit awkward and uncomfortable. This is coming from a Jake hater too. I'm now wondering whether I had it all wrong!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.