Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what product they put on Liberty’s hair last night, she looked very shiny altogether, very 1950s film star.
Why am I getting a sense of a true diva is just around the corner, it was like the Queen arriving last night, poor old Jake a step behind (literally).

Reactions: 10
And how many of them have been bought. Haha this girl is desperate for 'celeb' life. I wouldn't be surprised 8f she got people to buy them and then pay them back when she got out. Fame hungry
Would be surprised if insta verified her with fake followers tho

Reactions: 2
And how many of them have been bought. Haha this girl is desperate for 'celeb' life. I wouldn't be surprised 8f she got people to buy them and then pay them back when she got out. Fame hungry
Someone on Reddit has done a week-on-week Instagram follower count and the rises are pretty consistent for the islanders but Millie and Liberty gain roughly 100K per week. Liberty’s breakup, ‘independent woman’ status and subsequent leaving would’ve had great effect. Lucinda still has the 3rd highest followers. Mary gained 100K when she left.

It's pretty common that LI men are followed less than LI women. Both sexes are interested in following a LI woman most of the time but men are less interested in following a LI man.

Reactions: 10
IMO this series rates the lowest out of all of them. I’m including the original 2 series of Celebrity Love Island in that. (For those that are too young to remember, it involved “celebs” like Lee Sharpe, Jayne Middlemiss and Hollyoaks’ Bombhead getting drunk and disorderly in Fiji).

However, in the spirit of the last day, would anyone like to share their best and worst moments from this series?

Best bit : Heart rate challenge. Special mention to Mary’s £2.99 Partycity wig

Worst bit : Chit chat choo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
IMO this series rates the lowest out of all of them. I’m including the original 2 series of Celebrity Love Island in that. (For those that are too young to remember, it involved “celebs” like Lee Sharpe, Jayne Middlemiss and Hollyoaks’ Bombhead getting drunk and disorderly in Fiji).

However, in the spirit of the last day, would anyone like to share their best and worst moments from this series?

Best bit : Heart rate challenge. Special mention to Mary’s £2.99 Partycity wig

Worst bit : Chit chat choo
Oh stop, I’d blocked chat chit choo from my mind until I read that 😣

Best bit: For me, it’s between “Little orange number” and when Chloe found out Toby wanted to get back with her and all she could do was laugh

Worst bit: Any of the food challenges

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Tyler is going to get a shock when he comes out he only has 70k followers on insta where as the rest have like 500k + he won’t be quitting the day job

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I feel for Jake right now. He seems blindsided and Liberty has prepared a script for herself
I’m guessing the agents have been swooping in on her/prepping her as the one the nation will feel sorry for so more £££/Publicity.

Reactions: 3
Yeah the outfit is not stylish at all. But i guess shes young and it takes a while to figure out your own style

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing the agents have been swooping in on her/prepping her as the one the nation will feel sorry for so more £££/Publicity.
I swear her last followers were bought to secure that ‘first to get 1 million’ followers because it was a very fast increase from about 800K to suddenly a million. But no movement since hitting the million. It would still show as 1.1 million etc as the 100 thousands increased but no movement since x

Reactions: 8
Best Bit - anything with Chloe and Toby. Chloe during casa amor.

Worst Bit - Faye never being held responsible for any of her actions. Faye taking over the show. Faye in general.

Bonus funny bit - Rachel sliding down and pile driving into the railings during the cop challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Best bit - Toby telling everyone but Chloe he wanted to get back with her and her reaction when she discovered the news. I’m only putting up one best bit, there are several, all of them concerning Chloe and Toby.

Worst bit - having to endure watching Faye thinking she is some kind of feminist icon and nobody in the villa having the good sense to mark her card: yes they probably would have got their head bitten off but it’s called being a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Best bit: either Chloe subverting all my expectations and becoming someone I actually really enjoyed watching, or Liam trying to worm his way into Millie’s good books again, sending her a picture of a “beautiful view” and her replying “better without you in it” 😂
Worst bit: the Teddy/ Faye argument, and the fact the producers chose to air it and then do nothing. Seem to have forgotten their duty of care, same for Jake. I might not like these people (from the one hour of well edited footage I see a day) but they should be looked after.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.