Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am. faye and teddy are the only couple who have stayed the most loyal to each other. you can tell teddy really likes her and i think faye just needs to let her guard down a bit. i honestly don't think many girls can say they havent had a massive row with their partners and said tit they dont mean, she's been villianised when all she's done is be real and normal.

chloe & toby to me are quite boring, i dislike chloe as a person, she's judgemental and lowkey rude sometimes. i dont think id get on with her in real life
millie and liam are my second favourite but i dont think they deserve to win tbh
kaz and tyler are just boring, and i dont see an actual connection with them

🙈 i'll go back into hiding now.
It would be boring if we all liked the same couples so yeah (y)

Reactions: 3
Maybe.. I kinda feel she’s cut him off.
I see what you’re saying but if that was the case she wouldn’t have even bothered giving him her number.

I just think they really need to to talk without any cameras or outside interference. It’s clear though that he does want to get back with her…

Reactions: 3
As much as she wants to be Amy Hart I feel like there was a lot more to Amy Hart then just being an islander.
Amy's situation was far more genuine to me and it was kind of funny unintentionally. She was endearing. Liberty not so much, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I got that feeling too - it seemed like she had no plans to follow up on any conversation with him. Seeing her on After Sun, I now think she was playing a game and making calculated moves. I felt for Jake yesterday - he just came across as somebody who really struggled to articulate his words and is maybe a bit awkward and uncomfortable. This is coming from a Jake hater too. I'm now wondering whether I had it all wrong!
No don’t think so, I pretty much agree.
Remember the contestant who walked in with the immortal words “eyes on the prize guys .. “. Well that didn’t happen to that particular contestant but how spot on it is for our Liberty, Queen of liberated women 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got that feeling too - it seemed like she had no plans to follow up on any conversation with him. Seeing her on After Sun, I now think she was playing a game and making calculated moves. I felt for Jake yesterday - he just came across as somebody who really struggled to articulate his words and is maybe a bit awkward and uncomfortable. This is coming from a Jake hater too. I'm now wondering whether I had it all wrong!
I'm not an expert on body language but it looked like he was more engaged or willing to engage with her, leaning towards her. She seemed cold, calculated and uninterested.

Reactions: 16
Amy's situation was far more genuine to me and it was kind of funny unintentionally. She was endearing. Liberty not so much, imo.
I never could work out if Amy had a plan but she kept me entertained.
Remember how she made lists on her phone of things she wanted to discuss with Curtis at their sit downs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do people feel about this series?! I hated it at the start. So slow and boring, no great couples or fun or anything?! Yes it exploded to life after Casa Amor but I still feel like it was all quite sour or something?! Very little joy in it. Kept my attention for sure, but feel like I don't reaaaaally like any of them very much?! Chloe and Toby grown on me but vest of a bad bunch. Thoughts?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so bored of Liberty already
Being the vulnerable young girl facing rejection was her ace card and she has already played it to death. In a weeks time she will be old news. People were only (momentarily) interested because of her story and I can’t see her being able to dine out on her story for much longer. There is now draw to her apart from that, she’s dull as shite. It’s not like Maura or Molly Mae where people were interested in them for being them, Lib is a one trick pony and she’s all out tricks. I expect to see her insta following rapidly recline from now on

Reactions: 7
How do people feel about this series?! I hated it at the start. So slow and boring, no great couples or fun or anything?! Yes it exploded to life after Casa Amor but I still feel like it was all quite sour or something?! Very little joy in it. Kept my attention for sure, but feel like I don't reaaaaally like any of them very much?! Chloe and Toby grown on me but vest of a bad bunch. Thoughts?!
Yeah something is lacking. I initially got into love island because I watched clips of season 3, which I found really entertaining even the challenges!
I can't pick out a funny moment from this series.

I think Lib was the game player and after watching Jake on Aftersun I think the producers manipulated things to make him look a lot more calculated than he was. I don’t think he’s an affectionate and maybe he wasn’t that into her but I think he did like her a lot more then he got credit for.

She was on Morning after podcast and when they askedabout her friendship with Kaz she made sure to liken it to a female version of Chris and Kem. She is so transparent it’s painful.

Reactions: 11
To be fair to Liberty I think leaving early was smart because she’s had the last few days of attention whereas I reckon even if she’d been in the final, they weren’t going to win and in the aftermath the attention of ‘being a finalist’ is split between the 4 couples. I agree the spotlight on her will be fleeting but I guess she’s had the spotlight for a bit and she probs wouldn’t have had it at all if she stayed

Reactions: 13
To be fair to Liberty I think leaving early was smart because she’s had the last few days of attention whereas I reckon even if she’d been in the final, they weren’t going to win and in the aftermath the attention of ‘being a finalist’ is split between the 4 couples. I agree the spotlight on her will be fleeting but I guess she’s had the spotlight for a bit and she probs wouldn’t have had it at all if she stayed
The spotlight on most if not all will be fleeting. Tbh honest Liberty has been the most followed game islander since the start except for Casa Amor when Millie took over. I think there is also the appeal of Liberty and Kaz’s friendship so again they can and probably will get some mileage out of that.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand odds or betting AT ALL. Im
Absolute failure lol. So who is the favs ???
Liam and Millie followed very closely by Toby and Chloe. Although some betting sites have Toby and Chloe favs followed by Liam and Millie. It looks like it’s basically a two horse race.

Voted Chloe and Toby because they’ve entertained me the most and I think they’re good vibes but think Kaz and Tyler are the only ones who will make it work on the outside.

Reactions: 10
Liam and Millie followed very closely by Toby and Chloe. Although some betting sites have Toby and Chloe favs followed by Liam and Millie. It looks like it’s basically a two horse race.
Thanks so much !!!
I voted Millie and Liam because to me they seem the most normal / least fame hungry of all. I know Millie works in ASOS etc so people
Could say she’s after the deal but I used to work in Boohoo lol and it was just a job for me until I forged a career elsewhere. Millie and Liam I feel would have slotted into the earlier pre-fame series easily had they been around then. Every other couple to me seem to be chasing storylines and deals etc, apart from funnily enough Chloe and Toby lol xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.