Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Changes I would suggest for next year if I was a Love Island producer reading this thread ;)

- Minimal scouting from Instagram, look at the actual applicants, not the Insta Huns.
- Slightly older cast, minimum age 24/25
- No gross food challenges/ kissing challenges! :sick:
- Bring back the tweet challenges and family skyping in when there's drama to give their opinion
- No more of this "stepping forward" crap on the first day, give them 48 hours to get to know each other than let them couple up.
- Actual interesting people in Casa Amor, 75% of them are always forgettable. :sleep:
- More Irish people, and yes I'm biased on that.
- Open the vote up to Ireland too. Weird that you let a whole country watch and not vote. 🇮🇪
- Change the format on voting, give the islanders immunity twice over the season so they can save a bottom two couple but otherwise the one with the least public votes is going home.
- More votes that split couples during the season with the option to walk together if they want to.
- Scrap the presenter altogether. The only time it's needed is during the first episode anyways and if they changed that format you could go the whole season without. Maybe Maya Jama for the final/ aftersun or someone equally fresh.
- Also sorry to say but Iain hasn't done it for me this year. Change it up and I reckon the show would be fresher.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mushy

Faye
"I'm not that bad am I?"

View attachment 725444
I love how dead serious they were too, they didn't make it jokey like a lot of people would have because of the awkwardness etc, they didn't care. They just delivered the truth with blank/serious faces and it was perfection. Just like she deserves, after making so many situations awkward as she chunters on to herself passive aggressively when she's pissed off. They seem like very decent men and a family like that should be way out of her league.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
So I hear Mary friendzoned Aaron on Aftersun, after they bigged up how compatible they were and kicked off with Kaz & Tyler because they nominated them… lol.

Reactions: 36

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Faye is such a disgusting character
‘Soz I shouted at your bruvva’ sounded like sorry I ate the last biscuit from the tin 😴🙄 So blazè… We’ve seen her be compassionate and meaningful, so it gives me the impression she isn’t sorry about it at all otherwise she would have sounded more genuine when saying that to them.

Reactions: 33

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Oh god the cringiest moment has to be when Rachel asked Teddy if he’s ‘generous’ 🤢 I wish I could bleach it from my brain. Then he chose Faye anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

stardust21

VIP Member
I think the monetisation has ruined the show a bit. All the clothes look cheap AF and they don’t wear their own style anymore. It’s a good job the fire pit isn’t a real fire…

• Heart