Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary is always so aware of the camera
God forgive me but I bet they were looking at her too thinking what the hell is this dead ting ! She looked HORRIBLE !!!!!!!
Not gonna lie always thought she looks rough af, made worse by her calling brad a c*** and screaming the villa down

Reactions: 12
Loved seeing all the families. Probably enjoyed that episode the most out of the whole series so that’s saying something 😂

Why is the baby spice hair do now a thing (Olivia on after sun) a few in the villa have been doing it too
I really like this style but feel I couldn’t pull it off without looking like I’m about 10 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Feeling sorry for Jake on Aftersun - I think he comes off a lot more genuine than Liberty in that interview.

Reactions: 20
Can someone provide me with one example of when Chloe has genuinely been funny? I just don’t see it or get it!? I find her really irritating!

Also Tyler’s Dad was pure banter. Loved him!

Reactions: 12
Can someone provide me with one example of when Chloe has genuinely been funny?
I don't think she has been actually funny - but she has been extremely lighthearted and has taken things almost always in good humour.
I would say cheerful rather than funny.

Reactions: 25
Loved seeing all the families. Probably enjoyed that episode the most out of the whole series so that’s saying something 😂
I absolutely hate the family ep 🙄 I fast forwarded the whole thing hoping something else interesting might happen but nope

Just don’t really care about the parents, seems from this thread I’m in the minority 😂

Reactions: 7
Feeling sorry for Jake on Aftersun - I think he comes off a lot more genuine than Liberty in that interview.
The most frustrating thing about Jake is his inability to articulate. I don’t think he’s a bad guy or even ingenious, just someone who struggles to express themselves clearly and effectively which in turn caused a lot of miscommunication with him and Liberty.

Jake was never more honest that when he said on their final date that he wasn’t good with his words and struggled to put words into context.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The most frustrating thing about Jake is his inability to articulate. I don’t think he’s a bad guy or even ingenious, just someone who struggles to express themselves clearly and effectively which in turn caused a lot of miscommunication with him and Liberty.

Jake was never more honest that when he said on their final date that he wasn’t good with his words and struggled to put words into context.
agreed. Annoying to see him get sold out by love island while Faye of course just gets away with everything.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but Jake is a tosser and I feel no sympathy for him! The one thing that cemented it for me was him admitting to the guys “I’m glad I didn’t try to force something where I knew my heart wasn’t in it” (referring to not fighting for Lib)
… when he literally declared undying love for her a few days prior. Was your heart in it or not, Fakey Jake

Reactions: 20
Chloe’s mum is so posh compared to Chloe 😭😭😭
I think she's putting on a 'street' accent & she has changed voices a few times during this show.

Did Mary just friendzone Aaron on live TV? 😂
After kicking up a fuss about being voted 'least compatible' I'm embarrassed for them. They should have kept their cool if that's the case. Now they seem fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Apparently I missed Faye’s sister giving Teddy's a dirty behind his back? 🤣 I need to watch a whole clip back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If there’s to be another series, they need a total overhaul of the production team. New casting, new challenges with plenty of new ideas to keep it fresh!

Reactions: 23
Why am I getting emotional at Toby crying. What has the show done to me haha.
Chloe had me bawling!

Chloe is screaming a lot! She must be so nervous lmao
I feel like she was pretty awkward and seemed nervous meeting Toby’s fam.

Why are they forcing up to watch Priya and Brett run

Also Priya continuing to be rude to Brett about their "awful awful date" -- she had to say awful twice
Why does he take it? She seems to have this ridiculously high opinion of herself when she wasn’t exactly dripping with personality!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If there’s to be another series, they need a total overhaul of the production team. New casting, new challenges with plenty of new ideas to keep it fresh!
The editing has been so off this year I don’t normally watch Unseen Bits but I did this year as I feel like we’ve missed out on so much of the friendships. I mean, they haven’t even shown some of the challenges in the main show.

Reactions: 16
I know I’m in a minority and I do wish her well, but I just don’t get the obsession with Liberty. She was a nice enough girl but didn’t actually do much in the whole series, didn’t bring much for 7 weeks (admittedly she did cause a ripple of drama for a few days as she left), didn’t see much humour from her even though she’s ‘pleasant’ and not offensive, she looks pretty out of shape. Her one interesting storyline twist is that she was very slow on the uptake with Jake which doesn’t even put her in a good light. I wouldn’t call her a Queen just for eventually realising the relationship was one sided.

I really hope Chloe and Millie have huge success from this show as they’ve got so much more personality and deserve it imo.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.