Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, I liked them as a couple
WHHHAAAATTT
he was so aggressive
he even said he 'would light her up' it didnt make edt but that is why tyler and kaz had to sleep outside of the bedroom. She was probably afraid
All over a vote? Which was right about because aaron and mary are no more lol

Reactions: 9
I honestly think Jake did really like her… he’s just very very VERY tit at communicating
Will Faye get this grilling I Wonder? Laura's cold! And the biggest game player is Liberty! She went wayyyy too fast for him.

Disclaimer - not a Jake fan!

They're probably not right for each other but i think Jake deep down wishes things were different between them

Reactions: 10
Weirdly I think Jake has come across better then Lib for me on Aftersun. He seems more genuine than her to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im sure he's nervous and feeling under oressure but he just did that annoying fake 'wiping of tears' under both eyes straight after watching the clip of her crying, but he wasn't crying, his eyes weren't even watering, he's a showman and can't help himself.

Reactions: 4
Lib being the first islander of this series to have 1 million insta followers whilst jake doesn’t even have 300k 😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
I kind of feel bad for jake now after watching that...it's so obvious he doesn't know how to express his feelings etc...Liberty imo came across kind of cocky. I don't know what it was about the interview but there was no warmth in her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Will Faye get this grilling I Wonder? Laura's cold! And the biggest game player is Liberty! She went wayyyy too fast for him.

Disclaimer - not a Jake fan!
Faye won’t get a grilling. It would mean itv having to admit her behaviour was in the wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I kind of feel bad for jake now after watching that...it's so obvious he doesn't know how to express his feelings etc...Liberty imo came across kind of cocky. I don't know what it was about the interview but there was no warmth in her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Literally all she wanted was to “be a memorable islander”. She didn’t care how it happened.

Reactions: 12
Weirdly I think Jake has come across better then Lib for me on Aftersun. He seems more genuine than her to be honest
Same. I said all along that I thought they were both faking their feelings to get to the final and I still believe they were both playing the game, but it annoys me that only he is getting tit for it. Liberty sounded like she had clearly rehearsed everything that she said during that interview, but I don't think Jake did.

Reactions: 16
Difficult to feel sorry for Jake, however you’ve used the best way to describe Liberty there, a word I couldn’t quite get my finger on, she was not kind of cocky she was dead cocky.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.