Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite surprised that Toby & Chloe haven’t made it official or said they love each other yet. The might be saving it for the speeches the couples do at the final
Neither of them are calculating. They're just so happy they aren't thinking tactfully. Chloby to win.

Reactions: 12
Sorry (not sorry) but i’m going to be me me me and say that I called this in week 1 - Lib was so fake, 5 minutes with Jake and he's “the boy version of me” 🤢 she said all this tit straight out of the love island book of catchphrases but her eyes gave her away every time. To quote Faye (I know) “I was too nice” and out it down to Lib being young and not knowing herself. But Nah, she's played a binder. Her friends, family and management will be filling her head with how strong she is to cash in.

Reactions: 19
I think Lib has had a look online/spoken to friends and fam since coming out and it believing the hype. I genuinely don’t think she was calculating while in the villa, but now she’s out I think she’s got a whiff of the blind support and is playing up on it a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm looking forward to seeing the Twitter challenge, seeing the convos in the famous smoking area and them drinking and being allowed wear their own cloths as I watch from season 1 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: 17
Lib being the first islander of this series to have 1 million insta followers whilst jake doesn’t even have 300k 😭😭😭
And how many of them have been bought. Haha this girl is desperate for 'celeb' life. I wouldn't be surprised 8f she got people to buy them and then pay them back when she got out. Fame hungry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she forget she’s not in Spain anymore ?? Cover up a bit girl
I mean I’m not even a fan of Lillie but to be fair, this is a pretty normal thing to wear atm.. Can we not tell girls to “cover up” just because they’re not in 30 degree heat anymore? She looks amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you can be bothered, watch back when he made her his girlfriend, she was so un-bothered and just going through the motions.

Reactions: 9
i remember way back in the first week i said how fake liberty was, i grew to like her more though i won’t lie. she seemed like a wannabe molly mae and equally as fake as jake if not more at parts.

she’s definitely seen the publics reaction towards her and it’s gone straight to her head. she’s already so cocky like someone else said.

Reactions: 13
I mean I’m not even a fan of Lillie but to be fair, this is a pretty normal thing to wear atm.. Can we not tell girls to “cover up” just because they’re not in 30 degree heat anymore? She looks amazing
She has an amazing figure and looks incredible I agree!

Reactions: 6
Faye won’t get a grilling. It would mean itv having to admit her behaviour was in the wrong.
Exactly - and that they did absolute nothing about it.
All they did was manufacture a redemptive arc for her 🤢
Pathetic.

Reactions: 8
I remember a tweet about this going round somewhere around week 4. At that point laura had done a total of 12 mins on screen 😂 must be nice lol
To be fair she does do after sun every Sunday too. Still a lot of money to work once a week 🤣

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Liberty will be hugely successful after LI. I don’t think she has the “it” factor as much as other contestants such as Millie, and the likes of Molly Mae, Maura etc

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.