Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed lib Aaron Brett and priya are together on the plane, I reckon Jake and Mary are sat together.
calling it right now that Jake and Mary will become a thing if he doesn’t sort things with Liberty.

I also think Millie and Liam might win tonight, even though I want Chloe and tobes to
I have also had a nagging feeling about Jake and Mary since the conversation at the pool - the one where they were sitting on beanbags and Chloe and Lib were sitting quite near them. The convo went along the lines of ‘when one door closes, a window opens’ etc and it sounded quite coded. Then Mary left, he splits with Lib and Mary has now split with Aaron.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jake on the morning after podcast saying he was closest to Tyler and Liam with no mention of Toby. Seems like the producers were pushing a bromance between them, although still voted for chloe and Toby. All the islanders who have come out have said Liam and millie to win too but I don't trust Liam.

Reactions: 5
Exactly and she admitted that they had slept together.
Er well that's a great role model. 🙄

Liberty owes Jake absolutely nothing so I don't feel sorry for him but I'm afraid I'm already well and truly over her self proclaimed 'role model to young girls' shtick. Too contrived and micro managed for me personally. Also when she told Jake 'I didn't know what love is until I met you'...Please 😂

Reactions: 5
there’s no way mary would go for jake, he wishessss. she isn’t looking for a relationship from LI, she strictly wanted the fame & that’s why she faked her relationship with aaron on the show then friendzoned him on after sun

Reactions: 9
I mean, she claims she loved him AND even if she didn’t I do hope we as a society have moved away from sex being a bad thing. Even if they weren’t in love, there obviously was a great deal of affection there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw clarisse is in Manchester with Joanne Chimondes and Francesca Allen for the final - did she already know them or would that sort of thing be set up by agents

Reactions: 2
Seen the outfits for tonight and honestly, I’d be pissed if I had to choose from in the style clothes, as if you wanna be wearing that🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean, she claims she loved him AND even if she didn’t I do hope we as a society have moved away from sex being a bad thing. Even if they weren’t in love, there obviously was a great deal of affection there.
Exactly, she was clearly comfortable with him. They were also in a relationship...!

No I don't think Lib is going to be the World's Best Female Role Model but at the same time, this is LI and people have sex 🤷‍♀️

If people want to call Lib a role model for girls because she's demonstrated knowing her worth then it's fine, I just think it's cringe for her to be calling herself one.
I'm not bothered by the sex, everyone does it 🤷

Reactions: 12
If people want to call Lib a role model for girls because she's demonstrated knowing her worth then it's fine, I just think it's cringe for her to be calling herself one.
I'm not bothered by the sex, everyone does it 🤷
Oh yeah, can you imagine just walking up and down the street being like “I’m a role model me” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s 2021, there shouldn’t be a stigma with women having casual sex on TV or irl. Not that it was casual as all the islanders say it’s an intense environment with heightened feelings. Liberty liked Jake a lot at one point. I’m tired of all the online judgement.

ngl I’m glad Faye has ditched that brown lipstick and has gone for a natural colour.

Reactions: 14
Flight Attendant
"I'll take a look at your boarding pass and direct you to your seat"
Diagnosis123
"....Which will hopefully be far away from those Love Island goons"
Flight Attendant
"
You're on row 18, seat C"
Diagnosis123
"....Which is the aisle seat next to Aaron and Lib 🙃"

1.gif

• Haha
I STILL don’t really understand how Lib and Jake’s relationship just crashed and went up in flames like that. Came out of nowhere. I didn’t see the whole “yeah I know we made it official but let’s just go back on that and go our separate ways” thing coming AT ALL. Although we knew Jake was sly and that, I was stunned when he allowed her to call it off, he seemed RELIEVED, didn’t try to remain in the relationship at all which only made him look more fake and obviously a liar, the fact that he backed out of it so quick… my man was saying he loved her a few days ago and then he completely changed his tune. Madness

I’d like them to do 2 villas with like a casa/switch mid way through the series (but for atleast a week or 2 so people actually get to know other people) and then merge into 1 villa after that
They actually did something similar in Big Brother once where they had two houses and would “fake evict” people by putting them in the other house instead.

I think so? There was a few posts on here the last few days saying Faye is popular on Facebook groups so she must have a fan base. She was obviously well liked enough to be in the final if people have been voting for her…unless Teddy’s fan base is just keeping them in 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really don’t know
Yup they call Faye "Fiercy" and "we've all had an argument" and "bunch of snowflakes complaining because a woman got emotional' for her hours of screaming

whilst saying "I hate Kaz and her screaming like a banshee. And of course her family scream" or "I really hate Kaz. Can't put my finger on why" or "Fake fake fake tears Kaz. Liberty was your best friend. She's so sly" or "What Kaz did to Matt was worse than Liam and Faye"

I hope you understand and see the difference and I understand its a TV show but this imbalance goes beyond that unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.