Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye’s sister seemed lovely btw... you can tell they are close... Faye seemed to be concerned about her dad 🥺
I hope she will be okay when they get out ❤

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I’m fed up of some of these Kaz & Tyler fans on Twitter. I love Kaz and would be more than happy for them to win if Chloe & Toby don’t, but I really don’t like them claiming that anyone who doesn’t vote for Kaz & Tyler is a racist. It’s making a mockery out of real racist comments that are made, many of which have been directed at Kaz all series long which is a disgrace. But according to some of these fans if you don’t vote for their couple then you are contributing to the racism 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry it’s a bit off topic from the final and if it has been posted before, but I am howling 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry I’m only catching up now on the Meet the Parents. I hate that everyone’s families are so chill. Does anyone remember in Series 2 when Scott’s famous twin Adam came on Skype and was like ‘Kady is not IT,she’s not for you bro’ lol where did this energy go ????
everyone is so PC after the suicides. I think they were all only concerned with telling their family and their partners that they are doing great

Reactions: 3
The Daily Mail comments have her slaughtered today as looking trans / like a man. I don’t like the outfit (or her much lol) but God love her she’s only very young x
That's disgusting !!!! Omg 👀 Inappropriate outfit but all the young ones dress like that unfortunately

Reactions: 4
Liberty owes Jake absolutely nothing so I don't feel sorry for him but I'm afraid I'm already well and truly over her self proclaimed 'role model to young girls' shtick. Too contrived and micro managed for me personally. Also when she told Jake 'I didn't know what love is until I met you'...Please 😂

Reactions: 16
liberty is coming across so fake! i’ve always thought she was a molly mae wannabe and it’s quite the coincidence that her relationship only went downhill when they found out that she wasn’t the publics favourite.

don’t get me wrong jake is just as bad but i believe liberty went into love island hoping to leave as the fan favourite. she truly believed her and jake were the next jack & dani/molly & tommy at the start. the whole mum and dad of the villa act really wound me up

Reactions: 13
First look is out and it’s the same old salsa lessons and writing up a love story that they don’t even mean 🥱

The Daily Mail comments have her slaughtered today as looking trans / like a man. I don’t like the outfit (or her much lol) but God love her she’s only very young x
If she looks trans/like a man then I’m the bleeping queen mother! Yes her dress is a bit shall we say revealing lol but she is absolutely gorgeous and has a banging body!

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I’m fed up of some of these Kaz & Tyler fans on Twitter. I love Kaz and would be more than happy for them to win if Chloe & Toby don’t, but I really don’t like them claiming that anyone who doesn’t vote for Kaz & Tyler is a racist. It’s making a mockery out of real racist comments that are made, many of which have been directed at Kaz all series long which is a disgrace. But according to some of these fans if you don’t vote for their couple then you are contributing to the racism 🥴
o no! there have been serious racists targeting kaz- calling her a monkey. There is this guy creating a code so that kaz and tyler wont win. She has recieved a lot of racist attack and in addition to her being edited out and shitted on aftersun. I can see why they are protective. Some of things levied at Kaz has made me cry. Very nasty stuff

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Exactly and I don’t even think she was that cold towards him in the aftersun interview. She even defended him and said that she believed his feelings were genuine especially at the beginning.

The awkwardness and seemingly coldness came from the fact that it was the first time they had been reunited since leaving the villa.

The were much more warmer in their ‘this morning’ interview this morning. Clearly they had a bit of time talk and according to Jake exchange numbers.

Also via Jake’s Instagram they are currently flying back to London together along with Aaron 2.0…..no sign of Mary though. Maybe she’s travelling with Priya and Brett.
Mary’s probs booked herself first class now she thinks she’s such a mega star

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cringing at Priya winking on the plane next to Brett… and why are liberty and Aaron suddenly so pally…?!

Did they do anything different this year? The only thing they did differently this year that i can think if was rarely giving bombshells immunity thus ensuring OG safety - and its not like viewers were hugley enamoured with the OGs in the first place.

This show needs a huge overhaul

Reactions: 2
Cringing at Priya winking on the plane next to Brett… and why are liberty and Aaron suddenly so pally…?!
Where was this ???
and who the hell is Aaron ?? I swear I’ve forgotten half of this years cast !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.