Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fave moment; Toby’s character growth/Chloe saying that not voting for Faye and Teddy as least compatible, was the best decision of her life 🤣
Worst moment; Teddy crying in the ‘diary room’ and just coming back from Casa Amor stood there on his own 😞
Also, the ‘bombshells’ all pants bar Teddy.

Reactions: 4
God love her she has a face as chipped as Jodie Marsh. And her style from the 00s to go with it x

The Irish guy from the Australian one was BRILLIANT too !!!!!!
He's under investigation for some under age relationship now so don't think he will be doing that gig anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think he also looked very short next to the other guys. He’s very handsome though.

Reactions: 5
They done this this year didn’t they? Chloe went in this year at the end of episode 1 as the bombshell! Or am I mistaken? Then on day 2 she got to steal a boy?

Tbh the whole beginning of this season is a blur but yeah you could be right

He looks kinda shell shocked/ anxious. I'm no fan of his but he's still a person and somebodys child. I hope he will be ok back in reality!
Yeah, I honestly think he is going to struggle the most. I can’t believe I am now feeling sorry for him 🤣

Reactions: 11
My predictions for tonight (not necessarily who I would want in each place)
1st: Millie & Liam
2nd: Chloe and Toby
3rd: Faye & Teddy
4th: Kaz & Tyler

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.