Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m interested to see after the show which management the girls go for… I see Lucinda & Liberty are with Neon I wonder who Chloe & Millie will go with!

Reactions: 5
Jake and liberty saying they haven't spoken. Wouldn't they have to quarrantine together now before coming to the UK? Only saying because I think spain's rules might be different as the islanders were not allowed to hug their family¿

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Liberty came across really scripted on Aftersun? Felt like Laura let her speak most of the time and Jake didn’t really get a look in! I’ve hated Jake the whole series but I feel like he’s been given an unfair time - everyone seems to have forgotten what Liam did in Casa. Toby and Chloe to win
She's come across scripted through the entire show to me.

Reactions: 13
I don't like Liberty, she definitely has her eyes on her next moves but I imagine most of them do to go on a show like that? But body language wise on aftersun, why wouldn't and shouldn't she behave coldly and indifferently to Jake? I would. It's very natural to avoid eye contact with someone you want absolutely nothing to do with and I'd imagine she now not only has her own experience with someone, and probably has been briefed of her friends and familys opinions.

He made her feel like tit, we watched her unable to say anything right that he didn't snap back at her... I hate this feeling sorry for men who are cunts bullshit because they now look uncomfortable. Oh the poor boy. he needs support on the outside yes, but he's still vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think Jake was a good boyfriend and he could have been more attentive but I also don’t think he was as bad or cruel to her as some people feel he was either. That’s why I felt bad for him.

Reactions: 10
Liberty was so sweet
I don't like Liberty, she definitely has her eyes on her next moves but I imagine most of them do to go on a show like that? But body language wise on aftersun, why wouldn't and shouldn't she behave coldly and indifferently to Jake? I would. It's very natural to avoid eye contact with someone you want absolutely nothing to do with and I'd imagine she now not only has her own experience with someone, and probably has been briefed of her friends and familys opinions.

He made her feel like tit, we watched her unable to say anything right that he didn't snap back at her... I hate this feeling sorry for men who are cunts bullshit because they now look uncomfortable. Oh the poor boy. he needs support on the outside yes, but he's still vile.
Every single person that goes on Love Island is there to boost their career and grow a following

In last nights episode Faye said to her sister and friend something along the lines of “I shouldn’t have reacted that way to Teddy” and they were like no it needed to happen! 😳 They all enable each other it’s not good.
Yeah it doesn’t surprise me. I’ve been around families that are like that. Thing is aswell she’ll probably be worse on the outside too, cause she’ll have them backing her up.

I don’t think Jake was a good boyfriend and he could have been more attentive but I also don’t think he was as bad or cruel to her as some people feel he was either. That’s why I felt bad for him.
I think they brought the worst out in each other and he should have moved on at the beginning when he had those initial feelings. He’s probably fine with the right girl but it would have crushed her if it had carried on

• Heart
Don't get me wrong I love LI but I have to laugh when they come out and milk their 5 minutes for all it's worth. Liberty is sweet yes, but she has no life experience, no talent or charisma that makes me interested in her. Some of them have given me a few laughs but I'm not gonna follow any of these people once they leave the villa.

I'm nearly 30 and I don't really follow or shop with any of the brands they work with, no idea if they're "in" or not so it's lost on me. Maybe I'm the problem lol. Feeling very this...

888.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't get me wrong I love LI but I have to laugh when they come out and milk their 5 minutes for all it's worth. Liberty is sweet yes, but she has no life experience, no talent or charisma that makes me interested in her. Some of them have given me a few laughs but I'm not gonna follow any of these people once they leave the villa.

I'm nearly 30 and I don't follow or shop with any of the brands they work, no idea if they're "in" or not so it's lost on me. Maybe I'm the problem lol. Feeling very this...

View attachment 726006
I’m with you! Like a partnership with a fast fashion brand is something to be proud of?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Best bit: Liam slagging Lucinda "Reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy"

Worst bit: Brad leaving, definitely most attractive islander this year

Cringiest contestant: Rachel, awful desperate flirting, crying over fellas, her walk 🤢 falling into the pole 🤢🤢🤢

Honestly this thread made the series though!!!
I had to Google who Rachael was! Totally forgot about her.🤣🤣 (But yes I agree re cringiest islander followed by Hugo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Millie and Liam will get married ❤
I think Chloe and Toby will last a good while but will split because they are both too young at heart. I don't think they will fall out or anything just fizzle out!
Kaz and Tyler will go out for a good while as I think they are a genuine couple. Don't know if they will go the distance because I see Tyler straying.
Teddy and Faye are over as soon as Teddy gets home. His family are going to step in and not allow this relationship.

Reactions: 17

Exactly and I don’t even think she was that cold towards him in the aftersun interview. She even defended him and said that she believed his feelings were genuine especially at the beginning.

The awkwardness and seemingly coldness came from the fact that it was the first time they had been reunited since leaving the villa.

The were much more warmer in their ‘this morning’ interview this morning. Clearly they had a bit of time talk and according to Jake exchange numbers.

Also via Jake’s Instagram they are currently flying back to London together along with Aaron 2.0…..no sign of Mary though. Maybe she’s travelling with Priya and Brett.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m with you! Like a partnership with a fast fashion brand is something to be proud of?
Yeah exactly this! I do photography on the side and one of the fast fashion brands I work with had Jack Grealish's girlfriend modelling a few pieces which was packaged up as the ~Sasha Attwood Collection~ but it was just the standard imported tat lol. They don't have any say in it 😂

Reactions: 2
Exactly and I don’t even think she was that cold towards him in the aftersun interview. She even defended him and said that she believed his feelings were genuine especially at the beginning.

The awkwardness and seemingly coldness came from the fact that it was the first time they had been reunited since leaving the villa.

The were much more warmer in their ‘this morning’ interview this morning. Clearly they had a bit of time talk and according to Jake exchange numbers.

Also via Jake’s Instagram they are currently flying back to London together along with Aaron 2.0…..no sign of Mary though. Maybe she’s travelling with Priya and Brett.
Aw I am glad to hear that, I don't think they are suited to each other relationship wise but I'd hate to think they would completely fall out with each other. As cheesy as it may have been I do believe Jake when he said she was his whole journey in there.
I really didn't like Jake after the whole holding her back from Kaz scene but I am realising that he's just emotionally immature rather than nasty/controlling.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.