Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I actually always cry at the parents… I can’t 😭 hope Teddy gets told to duck her off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why was Kaz talking like that ..🤣
Why does Jake not fancy Lib? He seems to have had more interest in Millie. I think Libby is pretty though she wasn't my cup of tea personally.

Reactions: 3
Liberty hanging on just long enough for her parents or whoever would be coming in for her to get a wee holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The girls were ridiculous “im so sorry Liberty”. Such an over reaction, embarrassed for them 😩

Reactions: 6
Omg they are meeting the fams! It's too late for anyone to anything other than nice though isn't it really? Even if Teddy's mum wants to lay in to Faye she won't 🙄

Reactions: 6
Meet the parents is finally happening. Hopefully that brings a bit of drama to the show. I've had enough of the whole sadness and crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww Liberty is going to get a poundstretcher deal now it’s all over. Congrats girlie!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Always hate the last week with all the everyone in love dates and garbage lovey family tit now im like come back all is forgiven. This shitshow has only TWOOOOO DAYSSSSSS to go iykyk.

Reactions: 11
That's a Faye episode I wouldn't mind watching! I hope someones got the balls to say something.
I would love someone to say "I don't like the way you spoke to him, and if it ever happens again you won't be welcome in my home" because ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REASONABLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.