Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless Liberty. Can tell she's been speaking to counsellors cos she's using a lot of therapy speak which sounds a bit rehearsed, like others have picked up on. But I think she's just taken on board the positives and is verbalising it all.
I agree to an extent but some of what she says seems to me to be reality TV clichés rather than therapy speak.
But when you feel low you draw on all sorts of stuff to help you through it so that's not necessarily a criticism, just an observation.

Liam's face when he's telling the other men that he said he loves Millie seems so genuine. Damnit Liam, I was so determined to not forgive you 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Liam genuinely likes or loves millie. More so that b4 ca. He realised what he had. And that ca wasnt as much fun as he thought. Or he got that out of his system. Not sayin he isn't a scumbag 0r he won't stray on the outside. But for right now I think he is genuine.
Still done care enough to vote for the bastards
Totally agree with this...they are so happy and in love and you know what?? Fair fucks to them..I'd love to see it work out ...if I COULD vote I'd still vote for Chloby though 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Liam genuinely likes or loves millie. More so that b4 ca. He realised what he had. And that ca wasnt as much fun as he thought. Or he got that out of his system. Not sayin he isn't a scumbag 0r he won't stray on the outside. But for right now I think he is genuine.
Still done care enough to vote for the bastards

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Women with towels? Not a bloody launderette, Liam!
But seriously, they both looked fab. Bit cringe, but they're like the power couple now, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually can’t stand this cheating slimy greasy bastard and his smug doormat. GET THEM OFF MY SCREEN POST HASTE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.