Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since it’s almost over, where would everyone rank this season? For me it’s probably tied with Season 6 as the worst 🥴
The worst ever. At least we had Luke & Siannise. Chloe & Toby are close but we never bloody see them, too much Faye & Jake in this series.

Reactions: 16
Aww in the "previously..." bit they've edited it to make it look like Faye didn't laugh in Teddy's face when he asked her to be his gf, how romantic of them 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So fib and/or gnomeo are departing I take it 🙄😴 obviously not until 9.58pm after we’ve had to endure the boring dates lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully it will work out hahahahhahahahahha

Maybe if ya tried and weren't an absolute GOBSHITE Jake

Reactions: 10
Right I’ve taken my contacts out, when Kaz came back in someone said, “Did you have a nice time?” Good girl”
I think it was gnome face!
Patronising MUCH?!

Reactions: 3
Why is it some sort of ritual for the girls to get together and the boys to get together after their dates 😂 what are they like like15?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.