Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long now gang, hope everyone is getting their two allowed drinks and errrv derrrrvs ready! (I'm only writing this because it won't let me click to watch the thread and I want to make sure my notifications are on when the drama starts 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who's ready for the 45 mins to be sad songs and a dragged out montage of Jake and Liberty even though everyone's saw the spoilers 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thats the worst thing about this thread. Have a different opinion to everybody else and suddenly you’re a ‘pick me.’ People are entitled to their opinions
OK? I said what I said tbh and it's not directed at anyone, I'm seeing this on twitter too so its whatever 🙄 Lib has clearly been upset and his comments and lack of reassurance was a big deal for her. Yet some people think she's overreacting because they'd be cool with it. It's OK to want reassurance and genuine kind words from your partner as opposed to constant "banter" and weird negging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Saw Hugo saying on Tik Tok that Lib pulled him for chats after Jake wanted to get to know Millie but they never aired it to protect 'Jiberty'

Interesting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Saw Hugo saying on Tik Tok that Lib pulled him for chats after Jake wanted to get to know Millie but they never aired it to protect 'Jiberty'

Interesting
Dunno if I believe it tbh feel like Hugo will do ANYTHING to still be associated with the show

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Evening everyone, I did not catch up on the last thread cuz let's face it we are goi g thru the threads lately. And I cant be assed playing catch up. Hard enough catching up while watchin love island

Gonna try and actually watch it tonight rather than try and juggle watching and reading here 🤣 cuz I miss LOADS. last night jake saying lib gives him the ick for example. I needa focus. We are at the end game now 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think he felt that the ick because he was resentful that she was more popular than him. He thought he had created the power couple and was internally fuming that she had surpassed him when, in his mind, Jiberty was his creation. When the popularity plummeted so did his investment and so it was a lost cause.

Reactions: 20
You’re woefully misunderstanding the point in trying to frame it as ‘if you’re not with us you’re a pick me.’ It’s people saying ‘she’s over the top responding to a joke like that’ that come across as pick me types, as if they’re sooooo much better than Liberty that they can take banter with the lads lads lads and ‘it’s just a joke’ 🥴 I don’t even know what you have personally said because there’s loads of posts of the kind I was talking about, but if the shoe fits 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ahh man, is it already getting heated in here? I haven't even started pissing off the Faye stans yet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Since it’s almost over, where would everyone rank this season? For me it’s probably tied with Season 6 as the worst 🥴

Reactions: 12

Interesting
I believe this because it's always been obvious that Jake fancied Millie. If I wasn't so sure he and Liberty were planning to cruise to the final I'd have suspected that's why he pushed Liam towards Lillie

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Since it’s almost over, where would everyone rank this season? For me it’s probably tied with Season 6 as the worst 🥴
Yeah same but even this is better then season 6 that was so boring and shaugna was like a worse version of faye

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.