Love Island 2021 #32 The final nears, Lib is in tears, Faye has scared off all of her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think i read somewhere olivia and her husband are the richest couple to come out of the show.
Every time I open up Facebook I see Olivia on an ad promoting something, usually teeth straightening/whitening. I think her and Alex have a company together too but I don't follow them so don't know much.

Reactions: 3
Olivia Atwood is probably up there as one of the most successful, her series possibly has the most well known cast members.

Reactions: 8
Yeah kem and Amber both seem to have gone into decent careers. I only know Chris Hughes as being Jessy nelsons boyfriend but sure he’s doing ok. And I remember gabby Allen in big brother. I didn’t watch the series so no idea who else was in it.

Reactions: 4
Yeah kem and Amber both seem to have gone into decent careers. I only know Chris Hughes as being Jessy nelsons boyfriend but sure he’s doing ok. And I remember gabby Allen in big brother. I didn’t watch the series so no idea who else was in it.
Chris does a lot of sports presenting/commentating on TV

Reactions: 2
Chris is a channel 4 racing pundit but not because of love island . He used to be an ametuer jockey. Him and kem had a show at some point as well.

Reactions: 5
Sam Gowland went onto Geordie shore, Camilla & Jamie seem to be doing well, Georgia Harrison was doing a lot of reality and had the unfortunate events of awful stephen bear!

Reactions: 1
Wes nelsons music has been successful too right? His music has gone viral, I know megan had a plt deal and sponsors with sex toys or something like that LOL im sure google will tell you about all the ex islanders net worth, brand deals in more detail.

Reactions: 7
Jesus that AJ is fierce annoying…. I had to unfollow her 🙄 does the woman have any life apart from appearing in love islands worst series for a wet week?
She looks like angie bolen from desperate housewives, it’s all I could see when I was watching her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.