Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m Irish and thought he came off boring too. Outside of putting Kaz in her place I thought he was the blandest of the casa guys who made it back.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think Matts boring, I think he’s just misunderstood. To me he’s just like the average quiet Irish countryman with a strange sense of humour 😄 I get that it’s not everyone’s taste though
Ye can't bate the ould dry Irish wit!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Matts boring, I think he’s just misunderstood. To me he’s just like the average quiet Irish countryman with a strange sense of humour 😄 I get that it’s not everyone’s taste though
No he’s a Belfast boy. I’m from Belfast too and this is us all over. Dry, sarcasm and some times chill. I’d love to see him on the drink I think he would be amazing craic

Reactions: 14
Turned off aftersun as soon as Arielle came out acting like the overly nice guest that just wants be liked..I like having the podcast on as background noise when I’m doing housework and she always comes across as someone’s who’s great at giving honest raw opinions but tonight, she just annoyed me
Arielle was acting like she was on Jakes payroll

Even on The Morning After podcast she annoys me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Realistically he hasn’t done anything wrong. He’s on a reality TV show, he’s met a girl and whether he’s playing her or not, time will tell.
Fuckin FAYE on the other hand needs to be kicked out and forgotten about ASAP the absolute gaslighting abuser !!!!!!
But the vote is for least compatible couple, not who you most hate

Yes she’s dreadful on the podcast.
Screams,giggles, over talks Kem and all the guests.
And lovvvvvves everyone.
I honestly think she’s trying really really hard to be a screechy Scottish Holly Willoughby, as if the original isn’t painful enough 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Had to stop listening to the podcast due to that & the constant robotic (no doubt producer -led) defense of Gnomeo.

Reactions: 7
I wondered if Fayes reaction was a result of being warned of her behaviour after the Teddy situation from the producers, removed herself from it so she didn't started swearing and shouting... it was still massively self indulgent though.

Reactions: 27
You just know that the public vote is somehow going to still end up being the islanders choice. At this rate there will be a final with 6 couples

Faye - before producers were directing her reactions- would flip her tit at being voted bottom three in a vote. She’s going to HATE being voted there even if they’re saved. She still dominates the vibe and will need to know who put her there. She will definitely feel it as a betrayal. Her and Chloe are only responding to Jakes behaviour because of how they perceive the public to be thinking not because of how jiberty works as a couple. It was movie night that changed their minds confirmed by the’which couple’ night but they watched a split second of footage. Before that they were all‘he’s my brother and we’re family’ I think Millie has got a good sense of who they all are and she is wary of Faye. Can’t believe people are voting for Faye after the way she treated Teddy. It’s only a matter of time till she’s on one again and if she isn’t and can control her anger that easilly then it makes me believe that all the rage after movie night was absolutely fake and an attempt to be the new Olivia Atwell.

Reactions: 11
Jake is a total game player and show man , funny how it was Faye he pulled first , was he hoping for her to kick off before Chloe came over .Would of loved for Faye to tear him a new one .

Reactions: 21
Jake is a total game player and show man , funny how it was Faye he pulled first , was he hoping for her to kick off before Chloe came over .Would of loved for Faye to tear him a new one .
Orlaith said this on the podcast last night. Some of her Faye apologist theories are exhausting. I think Jake pulled Faye because she appears to be the queen B in there and is the most opinionated. They’ve also never made up properly since movie night so his first port of call was to try and get her back on side. Faye and Jake (and maybe Tyler although he’s too irrelevant for it to show) are the biggest game players in there.
thought she was being sarcastic
She knows it’s the last week and voting will be happening soon so she’s trying to sell the tit of their “love” story.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else spot liberty lying about what jake said in bed?

The camera caught him saying that He didn’t care what the others thought. Then in the morning when she was in the dressing room with the girls. Libby said that he said that he did care about what the others thought.

I also thought she exaggerated the I love you speech and that’s why the girls jumped on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.