Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finished 2 months ago though lads should all be on sky box or something! Enjoy it. Under his eye 👁

Im just shocked they spoke to her and she still hasn't dumped him. She's so thick like or blonde by loooove
Yeah someone needed to say it I thought Chloe was fine the way she approached it by asking do you not think he may just be saying what you want to hear? Lib then replying with dumb questions🙄. Faye had no need to walk off and make it bigger than it had to be right enough

Reactions: 18
I thought she was coming off as defensive because the male guest who’s name I don’t know was being quite rude in his disagreements.
He was saying what most people on this thread have been thinking though - Jake is a game player and looking at that 50k.

I never know how to take some guests on shows where they’re already employed by the station because they can’t exactly say what they’re really thinking without a filter on there

Reactions: 6
He was saying what most people on this thread have been thinking though - Jake is a game player and looking at that 50k
I’m not referring to Jake - he interrupted her about Liam and Millie too.

I know what you mean re when they’re employed by the station but Jake is a 24 year old lad who’s going to come out to a lot of abuse so I think it’s good to have someone there defending him.

Reactions: 4
I just rewatched Millie and Liam chatting about asparagus and it’s even funnier the second time 😂

“are these an aphrodisiac?”
“no, that’s asparagus”
“em have you never heard of an aphrodisiac before?”
“….have you never heard of asparagus before?!”

lmfao, Liams funniness doesnt get enough credit

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I never know how to take some guests on shows where they’re already employed by the station because they can’t exactly say what they’re really thinking without a filter on there
I think most of them are very careful about what they say because of the backlash they might get. It does feel like Love Island in general is walking on a tightrope with the public opinion these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Matt was as dull as Brett imo but at least he was nice to look at lol

Reactions: 26
Matt was as dull as Brett imo but at least he was nice to look at lol
I don’t think Matts boring, I think he’s just misunderstood. To me he’s just like the average quiet Irish countryman with a strange sense of humour 😄 I get that it’s not everyone’s taste though

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It came out months ago though must be a reshow 👀 The final is amazing. Enjoy it. Blessed be the fruit xxx
It’s only just out in the UK - an episode a week but is close to the final.
I think most people have watched it on a firestick app or online tho (that’s what I done as can’t bear to wait a week between episodes lol.

Reactions: 5
I think most of them are very careful about what they say because of the backlash they might get. It does feel like Love Island in general is walking on a tightrope with the public opinion these days.
And I'm so happy to say - they have stopped saying 'moving mad' 🤞

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Matts boring, I think he’s just misunderstood. To me he’s just like the average quiet Irish countryman with a strange sense of humour 😄 I get that it’s not everyone’s taste though
Absolutely agree !!! I think unless your Irish our humour is hard to get sometimes immediately.
When Maura went in all my friends here in England instantly disliked her saying she was slutty and dramatic etc. I said she’s just Irish it’s how we go on, it’s the craic. She soon grew on them all !!!
I find Matt very dry and very much a country man, I’d say the craic is great with him the more u get to know him. The islanders certainly were all sad to see him go xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He's just like my lad 👀 he's half Dutch like moi but 110% irish humor. Well 8 weeks in.. waiting for i love you and my proposal. Are we behind lads 👀😂😂😂😂

I loved matt. He's gas. Just wasn't shown enough. Ride too 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Usually love this podcast but not looking forward to my pod on paper tonight - Orlaiths blinkers for Faye are beyond ridiculous. Especially when she’s constantly slating the others for doing a lot less.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree !!! I think unless your Irish our humour is hard to get sometimes immediately.
When Maura went in all my friends here in England instantly disliked her saying she was slutty and dramatic etc. I said she’s just Irish it’s how we go on, it’s the craic. She soon grew on them all !!!
I find Matt very dry and very much a country man, I’d say the craic is great with him the more u get to know him. The islanders certainly were all sad to see him go xxx
I am Irish, but I still found him to be fierce bland and drab. Don’t get me wrong he came across as a very decent lad but not someone who would get you up off your chair.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.