Love Island 2021 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind sticking my neck out and saying I quite like Priya too. She's nicely spoken, she's classy, she's has the biggest Bambi eyes (neither here nor there but just saying), she just seems like a nice (albeit bland) girl... She's a refreshing change from the shrieking harpies tbf.

I don't mind sticking my neck out and saying I quite like Priya too. She's nicely spoken, she's classy, she's has the biggest Bambi eyes (neither here nor there but just saying), she just seems like a nice (albeit bland) girl... She's a refreshing change from the shrieking harpies tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Priya seems nice but I am surprised to see her in there. She is so different to the type that are in there this year. I am surprised she is getting on so well with the girls so far.

How will they handle the next 2 weeks? Everyone is coupled up. I don't know how they could make it even more boring?

ETA Tyler has absolutely no interest in Kaz

Reactions: 26
I like Priya, but her contact lenses stress me out a bit. They're SO large. That being said, she looks great!

I don't think she'd cope in some of the earlier challenges though; like the spitting one and having to snog people during CA.

Reactions: 13
Priya seems nice but I am surprised to see her in there. She is so different to the type that are in there this year. I am surprised she is getting on so well with the girls so far.

How will they handle the next 2 weeks? Everyone is coupled up. I don't know how they could make it even more boring?

As someone said - she wants a TV doctor gig

• Heart
As someone said - she wants a TV doctor gig
Better reason to go on then to bag a PLT deal IMO 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re all in it for the fame, at least she has something of use to give back rather than just pouting in polyester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh no I don’t like Priya at all. I find her the most insincere person of them all. There’s just something so false about her personality. Shes absolutely beautiful, a really gorgeous girl but no … the OTT false pleasantries etc, I don’t like her at all.
Tell us how you really fell Priya :unsure:

Pretends to be shocked

No surprise whatsover - so obvious the scripted conversation between Millie and Faye and then the follow-up conversation between Teddy and Toby re no moving forward without an apology. The producers pushing this narrative means that Feddy cannot win now - as the whole scenario is inauthentic.

Reactions: 18
Faye has only apologized to Teddy because the producers ordered her to… and now Teddy thinks she’s really sorry and the situation is genuine
There’s so much wrong with this!

• Sad
Reactions: 19

I posted this earlier …. but will re-post as new thread.

Been told there is a public vote on the Love Island app.
Lots of categories to include:
Most Genuine Couple; Biggest Showmance; First to split after leaving the villa; Most One Sided Relationship; Most annoying couple; Who is most likely to cheat …
Surely this has to be a challenge 🤞
Love Island might get interesting again ..

Reactions: 9
Yes but it won't get interesting will it.
Jake and Lib's could be up for a few of them, but Jake will just say that we (the pubic) don't know his true feelings and she is his girlfriend...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I posted this earlier …. but will re-post as new thread.

Been told there is a public vote on the Love Island app.
Lots of categories to include:
Most Genuine Couple; Biggest Showmance; First to split after leaving the villa; Most One Sided Relationship; Most annoying couple; Who is most likely to cheat …
Surely this has to be a challenge 🤞
Love Island might get interesting again ..
Judging by the comments on Nicole Davies latest LI vlog - the app votes are highly contentious.

Pretends to be shocked

Poor Sherif got kicked out over a mistake that Molly wasn’t even arsed about but they bend over backwards to keep Faye in despite getting a record amount of complaints. Can’t be arsed with the blatant favouritism.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I don't think she'd cope in some of the earlier challenges though; like the spitting one and having to snog people during CA.
TBF if I was scouted for Love Island and wanted to go on it I would ask the producers to send me after the food spitting challenge. No way I would do that 😂

Faye has only apologized to Teddy because the producers ordered her to… and now Teddy thinks she’s really sorry and the situation is genuine
There’s so much wrong with this!
This is so messed up. We all knew Faye had been prompted to apologise but I'd be interested to know to what extent it was scripted because, as has already been mentioned a few times, lines like "I only acted like that because I care about you" are from page one of the abusers' handbook. It's bad enough seeing that tit on TV anyway, but if those were Faye's words then it could to some extent be explained as her not realising how it sounds in the heat of the moment. If someone who is not emotionally involved in the situation took the time to think it through and still thought those would be good lines to use then that's disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Faye has ruined the show for me this year. She should have been booted off for that behaviour end of.

Reactions: 47
TA Tyler has absolutely no interest in Kaz
Absolutely. There’s zero chemistry. They slept on the day beds once almost fully clothed and then reverted to normal sleeping quarters. He has zero interest in her and I think she realises it.

also hate how she calls him “Ty” as though they know each other ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Priya seems nice but doesn't suit the show. Tbh I wonder what her family think of her going into this show as Asian families don't like their daughters to be *too* westernised.

Reactions: 7
TBF if I was scouted for Love Island and wanted to go on it I would ask the producers to send me after the food spitting challenge. No way I would do that 😂

This is so messed up. I'd like to know to what extent it was scripted because if someone has actually sat and scripted lines like "I only acted like that because I care about you" then that's disgusting. As already mentioned a few times, that's from page one of the abusers handbook. It's bad enough seeing that tit on TV anyway, but if those were Faye's words then it could to some extent be explained as her not realising how it sounds in the heat of the moment. If they were scripted words then that's so problematic.
I would say i'm not doing that challenge - they literally couldn't make me do it.

Either way it's problematic. If Faye said it, the producers should have stopped filming explained why it's not ok to say that, given her some examples of what to say and continued filming. The producers have a duty of care for her and the audience.
If a producer told her to say it, they need have it explained why the isn't the right thing to say and should be taken off love island and put on a course!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.