Love Island 2021 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, this is why Chloe was right when she said she was part of one of the most intelligent couples! She's clever enough to see through Jake's tit and she has the emotional intelligence to express her concerns in a sensitive way. She is so far from the person I assumed she was when we first heard her voice message (lol that was a weird moment)

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Im loving all this bitching about Jake. I think maybe they have thought it for a while but just didn't want to say anything as they thought he was popular

Reactions: 28
The girls are so on to Jake. I wish they would just shake Liberty and spill everything.
It’s hard to tell your mate when her fellas a dick isn’t it. I hope they do it as a group and she gets it!!

Reactions: 33
Millie doesn't have a leg to stand on as she's also head over heels.
Chloe is the only voice of reason.

Reactions: 19
I love Chloe and I love that she was brutal in the challenge and then sat with liberty after too but liberty isn’t going to listen to anyone she has to see it for herself! Everyone else in there can see what jake is about but she’s too naive or insecure to want to see/believe it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Little prick blaming Lib for Kaz asking if he’s genuine??? Is he for real. I honestly dread to think how he is behind closed doors.
Ya I get the feeling he's setting up the blame game 🤔🤔

I think Kaz is going to be blamed by jake for everything when he talks to Liberty, making it out that Kaz is interfering or influencing Liberty???

Reactions: 8
See, this is why Chloe was right when she said she was part of one of the most intelligent couples! She's clever enough to see through Jake's tit and she has the emotional intelligence to express her concerns in a sensitive way. She is so far from the person I assumed she was when we first heard her voice message (lol that was a weird moment)
I love her now. She’s so genuine and I totally agree that she’s far more intelligent than she lets on. Her energy is effortless.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If Chloe and Toby don’t win I will actually never watch Love Island again.

Reactions: 5
Ladies ye need to have an intervention with Liberty. Don't blame them for speaking to eachother without Lib there..... They needed to know they're on the same page. NOW as a threesome (oooh matron) they can sit her down and try drill some sense into her.

*edited for gobshitey spelling

jake would cheat on lib and blame her
Jake: If you weren't out promoting this that and the other. And home with me. I wouldn't be on my phone checking DMs, I wouldn't have a girl here. I would be with you. You're my girlfriend. But you're never here. So here we are.

Jake in 3 months

Please don't take relationship advice from Faye. That's like taking childcare advice from that creep from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (not been on tattle long enough to know where the line is so I deleted the name I first wrote there 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jake has a weird ego which has probably stemmed from insecurity about his height or something. he comes off as having no respect for women, he comes off sleazy. like i can imagine mary being uncomfortable around him.
he is everything you don't want in a boyfriend
liberty is what 21? she's basically a kid, very easy to manipulate for someone like him

Reactions: 8
"You're my gorrrrrrrlfriend Lib. I've not told you I love you yet as I'm saving that for the final week as our last ticket to winning"

And the Oscar for the shittiest impression of someone feeling giddy goes to...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.