Love Island 2021 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The middle aged woman in me wants to SCREAM at them writing on hand towels!!!!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So? Arnt they all there for that kinda thing? If thats the the kinda thing shes wants to do, dr alex has done well for himself. Id rather have a doctor on instagram making a difference, than these other useless people that are just getting brand deals handed left right and centre.
I get you. But she ain't gonna get the gig. She's wooden and has the personality of a spoon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
TBF if I was scouted for Love Island and wanted to go on it I would ask the producers to send me after the food spitting challenge. No way I would do that 😂
Not sure if you've seen S2 but Rykard sacked off one of the challenges cause he was "tired". I'm here for it, that's the kinda energy we're missing from this bunch of dry shites 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They they have to show us all the outfits etc in First Look??? Ruins it like

Reactions: 1
I don't get the point of a deep analysis on what the impact of the sex scene last night has on society.

It was just cringe. It's as simple as that 😂

And I don't think they were doing it to try and be empowering. They done it because they're horny, that's literally it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a bad feeling that Jake’s heart will race the most for Mary which is why Lib gets upset and questions their relationship 😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Tbf one of the boys could probably raise Jake’s heart rate more than Lib! He’s not in to her at all, he’s just got his eyes on prize

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omfg I’ve just realised we’ll have to endure the sight of Brett gyrating in the heartrate challenge tonight 🤢😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210812-173707_Instagram.jpg

Looks like Millies family aren't taking it too seriously any ways... Weak at her da

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What is with all the fuckwits sending racist messages to the contestants accounts!!? Madness 🙄
I think Priya and Brett look good together, despite all the jokes he is a good-looking lad, just not conventionally so.
Priya is legitimately stunning, I can't get over how pretty she is and I love how she dresses, very pretty. She's totally at odds with the other girls in there in many ways but seems like she's fitting in and trying to make the most of it!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
What is with all the fuckwits sending racist messages to the contestants accounts!!? Madness 🙄
I think Priya and Brett look good together, despite all the jokes he is a good-looking lad, just not conventionally so.
Priya is legitimately stunning, I can't get over how pretty she is and I love how she dresses, very pretty. She's totally at odds with the other girls in there in many ways but seems like she's fitting in and trying to make the most of it!
I agree. I wish she’d been an OG as she offers something so different. She is literally so beautiful it’s unreal. She looks like a doll (in a good way).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.