Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
So I wanted to derail the thread for a second if ye all don't mind and I'm not sure this post will even be read.

But the past 6 weeks on this thread has meant more to me than any of ye could possibly know . I've been in hospital 3 times during the length of Love Island with a chronic illness and getting weekly treatment when I've been physically able to ๐Ÿ˜ช.
My health and mental health has really been at all time low due to being sick. But coming on here a few times a day has helped me no end. And being live on the thread reading ,posting and watching Love Island ๐Ÿ with ye was probably the only thing that has kept me going and made me laugh, really a deep belly laugh many times. Ye lifted my spirits no end...even with posts I may not have agreed with.
Mostly coming on here was the ONLY thing I had to look forward to each day ๐Ÿฅฐ

So thank you to all the gals and guys on this thread ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’“ ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’•

As not to derail jake is a snake ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
And I hope some of ye get to experience a SPICE BAG Irish style ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช sometime
โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

• Heart
Reactions: 152

JombleWomble

VIP Member
See, this is why Chloe was right when she said she was part of one of the most intelligent couples! She's clever enough to see through Jake's shit and she has the emotional intelligence to express her concerns in a sensitive way. She is so far from the person I assumed she was when we first heard her voice message (lol that was a weird moment)

• Heart
Reactions: 69

JombleWomble

VIP Member
If Teddy gave me a dance my heart rate would be through the fucking roof because I'd be scared that Faye would hold a pillow over my face when I went to sleep ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Eli_99

Tobyโ€™s entrance looked like someone in the school play pure chuffed with themselves even though itโ€™s a non speaking role but doing his best for mum in the front row ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Why the fuck did Jake have Lib in a death grip?! He wouldn't let her hug her friend? Fucking weird little goblin.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

HoGi

VIP Member
When the viking came out noone had any idea who it was...

The fact he is 5ft nothing didn't give it away?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Sez99

VIP Member
WHY WAS JAKE STARING AT THEM ALL AS HE DID THAT TO LIB hahaha Iโ€™m dying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55