Love Island 2021 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the subject of the dysfunctional orgy last night and subsequent Graduation. I found it weird that they're comfortable having sex in beds right next to each other and in front of millions of tv viewers including their parents and grandparents etc.,or whoever might be watching BUT they won't talk openly about it. Do they actually think we're so bloody dumb we don't know what they were talking about the they use these ridiculous codes.

Reactions: 37
I think Lib having doubts is just going to be a filler episode. The girls are just going to turn around and say “nooo nooo of course he likes you”. She’s going to talk to Jake who’ll say “don’t be acting daft with that kind of thinking” and she’ll sit there until the final because she’s no other options to explore in terms of romance. They’ll get to the final and he’ll dump her on the outside 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
On the subject of the dysfunctional orgy last night and subsequent Graduation. I found it weird that they're comfortable having sex in beds right next to each other and in front of millions of tv viewers including their parents and grandparents etc.,or whoever might be watching BUT they won't talk openly about it. Do they actually think we're so bloody dumb we don't know what they were talking about/doing?
I think a producer thought it would be funny to use the NVQ thing after the "success" of the "Do bit's Society"

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Faye looked last night like the little boy who fell in the chocolate river on Willy Wonker. From her dreadful, patchy fake tan, brown lips and slicked back hair!

and when Priya swears it sounds odd. Just like a Disney character effin and blindin!I don’t think swearing is natural to her, it’s though she’s trying desperately to fit in.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've also realized a huge issue this year is the first looks just give the whole game away. Like Tyler does a "romantic gesture" for Kaz, Lib is annoyed and we saw most of the heartrate challenge in the promo.... What's the point in watching?

Reactions: 9
Tyler asking Kaz to be exclusive by writing it on a towel? How childish. Probably only done because the producers suggested it as he hasn't looked that interested in her lately but he's probably just agreed to do it to boost their image.

Reactions: 13
If Teddy gave me a dance my heart rate would be through the bleeping roof because I'd be scared that Faye would hold a pillow over my face when I went to sleep 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Tyler asking Kaz to be exclusive by writing it on a towel? How childish. Probably only done because the producers suggested it as he hasn't looked that interested in her lately but he's probably just agreed to do it to boost their image.
So boring. He’s doing a Jordan on it now in hopes they’ll get to the final. If they were in bottom couple I could see him ditching her and doing something desperate to stay in.

Reactions: 2
As someone said - she wants a TV doctor gig
So? Arnt they all there for that kinda thing? If thats the the kinda thing shes wants to do, dr alex has done well for himself. Id rather have a doctor on instagram making a difference, than these other useless people that are just getting brand deals handed left right and centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having watched the first look, if Lib's issue is that Jake wasn't looking at her - I mean, COME ON!
However, that being said - if she is that perceptive, she should be picking up on the fact he has absolutely not into her and is using her as a pass to the final. They won't win, he is too insincere.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.