Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Priya wear circle lenses ? I can’t put my finger on it but her eyes look unreal

Reactions: 8
So lads, what did everyone eat for dinner? I think that would be more thrilling right now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's something about Priya I just don't like. She seems to be so full of herself. Granted, she's very good-looking, but it's just the apparent superiority complex - can't stand it.
Tbf she actually has stuff to be proud of unlike Faye who's full of herself because she's got (tit) banter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Priya's constant awkward posh laugh is so annoying. Jesus she is so dry. Who runs for 12 hours for fun? Psychopathic behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Priya's face when Chloe said "wear what you want, it's coming off anyway" 😂😂 She is horrified at the thought of trying to sleep in the sex-dorm and it's the most relatable she's been so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.