Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That room must be STINKING in the morning 😭 farts mixed with sweat mixed with morning breath mixed with NVQ smells 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
New rules for love island next year: public votes people off, all members are only supplied enough makeup and hygiene for a week, showers limited to twice a week, you get to read ig/Twitter comments at night about other couples but not about yourself or your partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell Priya is very conservative so she must be like "goodness gracious" in that room whilst everyone is "graduating"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can imagine priya choosing Brett over Matt because PHD doctor Brett would be more impressive to mummy and daddy

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’d love to see love island without the whole “coupling up thing” just watch it work organically and see who gets drawn to who. I think you’d see more natural, honest couples rather than this forced, “feeling like you have to be loyal” coupling up and then just leave it to the public to vote off.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.