Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's it now. Like everyone is probably in their final couples. Feel like Bret is only gonna be there for 2 minutes. Not even long enough to catch a tan. I actually think they've just dyed chuggs hair and sent him back in

• Haha
Reactions: 45
OK confession time. Earlier today I, a 32 year old, got bored during a break at work and started playing the Love Island mobile game. I am now more emotionally invested in these imaginary cartoon Islanders than I am in the real ones (except Chloe and Toby 🥰)

The game is pretty tit but now I have to keep going to see how it ends. So, quite a good representation of the show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So far we are missing
-tweet challenge
-what the other islanders have said about each other challenge
-heart rate challenge
-lie detector challenge
-baby challenge
-meeting the parents

no wonder it’s tit, these are the best bits!

Reactions: 45
OK confession time. Early today I, a 32 year old, got bored during a break at work and started playing the Love Island mobile game. I am now more emotionally invested in these imaginary cartoon Islanders than I am in the real ones (except Chloe and Toby 🥰)

The game is pretty tit but now I have to keep going to see how it ends. So, quite a good representation of the show.
There's a mobile game??? I did NOT know this 😳 Cheers Dears 👍

Reactions: 2
Best thing about tonight’s episode - Teddy and Liam in those gold trunks. Oh my days! 😋
It was like a male version of Kylie’s ‘Spinning Around’ video 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Today's episode: DEAD TING -- THE FINAL QUARTER
- Priya made Matt do 20 push ups before kissing him -- the kiss wasn't even proper -- WHY IS SHE HERE?
She'll be planning to go back to medicine if getting famous doesn't work out for her so she has to make sure she behaves herself and doesn't do anything that'll upset her uni or the GMC 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whenever people on here talk about spice bags I think of the crack head community in Croydon who are often off their heads on spice…… well I’m fairly sure I’ve seen members of that community who are more sexually attractive than the new guy🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg been reading the comments on the new guy and one said "Brett, 35, still plays Habbo Hotel" and another comment said he looks like a jumpscare 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.